2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Sgt PSN

Drunkmasterflex

Great game, too bad the Douche Blue Devils won. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Eagles_Legendz

I still can't believe how close that shot was.   :boo

phattymatty

that is why college bball is the best sport in the world.

rjs246

That might have been the worst game I've ever seen. Neither team could execute for shtein, but it was close so everyone is is excited. Including me.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: rjs246 on April 05, 2010, 11:52:37 PM
That might have been the worst game I've ever seen. Neither team could execute for shtein, but it was close so everyone is is excited. Including me.

Hayward and Veasley were a combined 3 - 20 from the field.  Jesus.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on April 05, 2010, 11:52:37 PM

That is because both teams played superb team defense. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

I just watched the replay on the local CBS affiliate here (they rebroadcast it in Hawaii as it is on at 3 PM live).  That was an incredible shot at the end by Hayward.  You can't get any closer than that from half court without going in.  I knew the outcome and I still yelled out again as it went in and out. 

Have you ever heard a quieter crowd after a championship game?  It was ridiculous.  What a great run by Butler.  They'll be out here in December for the ESPN Diamond Head Classic.  Pretty good lineup coming out - Butler, Baylor, Utah, Mississippi State, San Diego, Florida State, Hawaii and one TBA.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

the one thing i really liked about the game last night is that neither team was loaded with future nba players.  it was just a bunch of kids who, for the most part, were playing in the biggest game they'll ever play in.  and for a few, their last. 

DH

Quote from: Don Ho on April 06, 2010, 04:47:24 AM
They'll be out here in December for the ESPN Diamond Head Classic.  Pretty good lineup coming out - Butler, Baylor, Utah, Mississippi State, San Diego, Florida State, Hawaii and one TBA.

I'll take the TBA with the points.

Don Ho

Quote from: Die-Hard on April 06, 2010, 02:28:09 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 06, 2010, 04:47:24 AM
They'll be out here in December for the ESPN Diamond Head Classic.  Pretty good lineup coming out - Butler, Baylor, Utah, Mississippi State, San Diego, Florida State, Hawaii and one TBA.

I'll take the TBA with the points.

Hey, keep an eye on Tulsa Baptist Academy.  Loaded.

DH

phattymatty

one shining moment has been basically my favorite 3 minutes of the entire year since i was like 10, and cbs farging murdered it last night.  jennifer hudson is kinda cute but no one wants to see her at that moment.