2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its going to be brutal

the big thing now is getting into the top 32 to get the bye which is hardly compelling

in fact the very act of filling out an ncaa bracket is going to be less fun. it just looks stupid. everything about this is terrible. the tourney is ruined.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

you know whats going to be brutal...my liver helmet tomorrow nite...lots of dents during the games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

if you could do me a favor and get alcohol poisoning, that would be great

but first trade me brian MAcann for russell martin before you go
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 02, 2010, 11:43:04 PM
if you could do me a favor and get alcohol poisoning, that would be great

but first trade me brian MAcann for russell martin before you go

b mc might have been the pick of the draft

MDS

ice grillin you

1. you wear a yamika to work tomoorow
2. rest of the world wins

Sgt PSN

butler hasn't given up 60 points to any opponent in the tourney yet.  not sure how they'll match up against duke/wva but good on them for getting all the way to the finals. 

PhillyPhreak54

Go Butler.

I hope they win the whole damn thing.

MDS

and a lady who lives in mexico who doesnt know what a basketball is wins the office pool. nice.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

SD

god damn I thought that was going in. Great farging game. Duck farge.

MDS