2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

as if it wasnt hard enough, you can almost guarantee that nobody has a shot at that 1 million dollars for the perfect bracket with that loss

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on March 20, 2010, 07:47:59 PM
you gotta have some balls to shoot that shot

Yep. Thats what I said when he decided to let it go..massive balls.

Those corn-fed yokels laid into the Jayhawks ass. Just like the damn Huskies laying the wood to NM too. That shouldn't have happened...thanks Marquette!

Munson

Quote from: KDS on March 20, 2010, 05:20:18 PM
congrats on paying attention to a real sport for 3 seconds because some college 2 hours from you played. go back to nascar MA easy

lol at a sport where touching someone gets a whistle blow being a real sport.

I left work and walked over to Champps in time for the end of the Kansas game. Unreal. Everyone at the bar was crying about their bracket.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2010, 06:18:46 PM
wisconsin is a talented better coached version of temple they will do what temple should have done on the defensive end and wear out cornell

LOL

no more hoops talk from you kiddo this aint your game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

Quote from: KDS on March 21, 2010, 03:36:32 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 19, 2010, 06:18:46 PM
wisconsin is a talented better coached version of temple they will do what temple should have done on the defensive end and wear out cornell

LOL

no more hoops talk from you kiddo this aint your game

But, but Cornell is the most talented Ivy team in 20 some years.

ice grillin you

i had one of the greatest experiences of my life yesterday being in a huge md bar for that shot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 22, 2010, 09:12:14 AM
i had one of the greatest experiences of my life yesterday being in a huge md bar for that shot

your life is about as horrible as munson's.  maybe even worse because at least he's getting molested in buffalo bob's dungeon during the game.

it puts the lotion on the skin and does as it's told!

ice grillin you

not yesterday it wasnt...it was one notch below being in a taterskin bar and having them lose a playoff game on a last second hail mary

only thing that could have made it better if i saw shore crying in the corner of the bar
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Xavier - K. State is epic. Looks like my Cornell is going down, but they were able to hang with Kentucky better than most.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Great games and good ol' Gus was lightin it up.

MDS

in order to win my office pool

wvu beats kentucky and makes it to the national title game
ksu beats butler
duke cant make the final 4, though if both duke and baylor win tomorrow and then baylor wins the best i can do is tie

yay

phattymatty

ridiculous game last night.  gus johnson is pretty much my favorite person in the world.