2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

lol

temple is gagging away this game. cant figure out that lethal cornell zone. and if ryan henderson or whatever his waspy name is is smokin 3s then punch him in the face so he know what hes doin aint gonna keep up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

OVER! Fargin idiots, looks like FRan is the Andy Reid of Philly B-Ball.

MDS

love everyone hanging around like its sunday at the park when that little brother hits a wide open 3. 800k for dunphy!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

all you need to know about these two teams

kansas AT temple, 71-59

cornell AT kansas, 71-66
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

it wasnt even that close

we had a great year and everything but it all seems pointless when you lose by double digits in the first round of the tourney to cornell

phillymic2000

Hats off to Cornell, they fargin drilled Temple today.

MDS

about as bad as a loss as temple as ever had

next year
fernandez
moore
jefferson
allen
eric

unless jaun makes The Leap i see them being as a 10 seed getting smoked in the first round by mississippi state or something

PhillyPhreak54

The lilly whites whupped that ass, Todd. That's gotta sting, eh?

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

that's gotta be the deepest cut ever on this board.  who knew phreak had it in him? 

ice grillin you

definitely cuts deeper because of where it came from

i thought texas boys stuck together

QB Eagles

As a Cornell grad, I never thought I'd be able to laugh at someone else's college team on this board, but

Eagles_Legendz

Thought Wofford had a shot there.  Anyone feel any big upsets tonight?

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 19, 2010, 03:09:31 PM
The lilly whites whupped that ass, Todd. That's gotta sting, eh?

yikes phreak droppin bombs. it does sting but then again im 2000 miles away from philly and fairly detached.

@ qb good for you. have fun against kentucky cause wisconsin blows and youll breeze past them. big 10 hoops! almost as thrilling as big 10 football.

ice grillin you

wisconsin is a talented better coached version of temple they will do what temple should have done on the defensive end and wear out cornell