2010 NCAA Conference and National Tournament Thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 09, 2010, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

which bodes well since everyone who didnt put kansas in the finals put syracuse.

also the committee farged temple in the ass to get gtown and pitt on higher lines when in truth they both blew.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 18, 2010, 08:53:11 PM
i love how everyone was sucking off the big east saying it is such a good conference that they beat up on each other and once they get in the tourney and play teams that dont know them so well they will roll

georgetown is done getting blown out by ohio
nd lost to odu

and nova got taken to overtime by a hideous robert morris team

and Marquette got knocked out by Washington

Eagles_Legendz

ISH!  farg YEHAHHHA> 

Wake never wins so forgive me.

MDS

you can thank rick barnes for that

what a great day. god all these teams are terrible but that makes for close games. so a win all the way around. you suck havas.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah easily best day of the tournament ever...to bad you didnt see any of it

and rick barnes is a disagrace
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

i admit i'm a nova fan but they had no rights winning that game. the refs from what i saw helped them IMO but now all i hear is greeny and gottleib going off about it. i only saw parts of the game, was the officiating that brutal ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on March 19, 2010, 06:57:48 AM
i admit i'm a nova fan but they had no rights winning that game. the refs from what i saw helped them IMO but now all i hear is greeny and gottleib going off about it. i only saw parts of the game, was the officiating that brutal ?

they had 20 free throws in like the last three and a half minutes

smeags

i got to the tv right around 4mins into the game. were they douneghy calls or close ?

ice grillin you

when you have 20 ft's some are going to be bogus some legit...but just the fact that any team got 20 attempts in the last few minutes of game they trailed smells pretty bad to me

smeags

god i hate working for a dutch company. missed the beginning and end because they tells us we cant be sitting in the cafe for the whole game but hey let the world cup be on and they stop everything.

georgetown screwed me in one pool. looks like my upset pool is going to be the better.

ice grillin you

i dont know what your internet access situation at work is like but the games are all online for free

smeags

since we went to a web based operating system it doesnt seem i can get anything like that. plus sitting in front of a VP would make it tough.

ice grillin you

phattymatty

horrible showing by my team aside, i'm gonna agree with igy's hyperbole that yesterday was the best day of the tournament that i've ever seen.

ice grillin you

it wasnt even close....maybe the day of laettner kentucky could be in the conversation but thats it

normally an entire tournament might have three ot games...just yesterday had 3

it wont stop them from trying to make more money but yesterday was the perfect example of why they should not go to 96 teams