NFL Draft 2010

Started by ice grillin you, February 17, 2010, 02:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I dont know I might have to disagree. Im not acting like the combine/drills is the end all be all to a kids talent on the field, but it damn sure is a good component.

but if the avg college kid out of weber state is banging out these drills no problem, but runs a 4.6.... and taylor mays, usc stud 1st rounder cant run a simple cone and shuttle drill, but runs a 4.3--theres a problem there and should be noted

and shtein, he could have just as hard a time covering in the LB position, with multiple receiver sets, staying with crossing patterns and such.

I guess what Im saying is he'll fit perfect here

ice grillin you

it might be noted but its not changing much if anything come apr 22...and certainly not on any first second round types

of course this doesnt include a freakshow like al davis who will move a guy up 20-30 spots because he ran a fast 40 at the combine
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

this is special:

Abilene Christian OT Tony Washington reportedly had sex with his 15-year-old biological sister when he was 16, and is a registered sex offender.
It's believed the sexual act, which occurred in May 2003, was consensual. "I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry," he said in a statement. "I will not try and excuse or justify anything." Washington, who might be a first-round prospect based on size, length, and athleticism alone, was a big recruit at LSU in 2005. He originally received five years' probation and no jail time. Washington is reportedly now on good terms with the sister.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

smeags

high character standards for abilene christian
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: reese125 on March 10, 2010, 03:28:22 PM
this is special:

Abilene Christian OT Tony Washington reportedly had sex with his 15-year-old biological sister when he was 16, and is a registered sex offender.
It's believed the sexual act, which occurred in May 2003, was consensual. "I made a mistake at the age of 16, and for that, I am deeply sorry," he said in a statement. "I will not try and excuse or justify anything." Washington, who might be a first-round prospect based on size, length, and athleticism alone, was a big recruit at LSU in 2005. He originally received five years' probation and no jail time. Washington is reportedly now on good terms with the sister.

:-D wow

I would love to be a fly on the wall for x-mas dinner.  If it was consensual did they both get in trouble?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

QB Eagles

Quote from: reese125 on March 10, 2010, 03:28:22 PMWashington is reportedly now on good terms with the sister.

he's gettin it three times a week now

Eagaholic

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 10, 2010, 05:37:21 PM
Quote from: reese125 on March 10, 2010, 03:28:22 PMWashington is reportedly now on good terms with the sister.

he's gettin it three times a week now

No, they mean the taterskins, not the brother. Because that's his team of choice to play for.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

this one paragraph should put to rest any more talk of the wonderlic......EVER....or at least until someone scores below a five or aces it...that might be semi noteworthy...otherwise is sooooo old

To put those scores in perspective, the Post compared Wonderlic numbers of run-of-the-mill NFL quarterbacks such as Alex Smith (40) and Matt Leinart (35) to those of Pro Football Hall of Famers Dan Marino and Jim Kelly (both 15) and an established star such as Donovan McNabb (14) of the Philadelphia Eagles.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

So scoring a 14 or 15 pretty much solidifies the fact that your career will be laced with losing the biggest games of your life?

smeags

Quote from: charlie on March 11, 2010, 11:19:54 AM
So scoring a 14 or 15 pretty much solidifies the fact that your career will be laced with losing the biggest games of your life?

well ? igy ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i would say being breast feed by your mother until age 8 is a bigger reason for that