NFL Draft 2010

Started by ice grillin you, February 17, 2010, 02:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2010, 05:44:10 AM
then you are just stupid when it comes to football?

I think I've been right about more things on here the last couple years than you. Mind your tongue, lad.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

you are a running joke second only to munson
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Jacksonville, Tennessee and Atlanta won the coin flips today

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 26, 2010, 09:34:36 AMyou are a running joke second only to munson

said the pot to the kettle
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

you saying igy's black? 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

DH

Taylor Mays just ran an unofficial 4.24 which if it holds up will tie Chris Johnson's time as the fastest in the past 10 years. Pretty sure that just took the Birds out of the running.

Eagaholic

4.24, wow. And I think he's around 230 pounds too.

ice grillin you

reese125

now being called a 4.43--back down the boards

ice grillin you

reese125

Despite Taylor Mays' impressive showing in the forty-yard dash, SI.com's Tony Pauline points out that the USC safety sported poor form during position drills.

Mays was "terribly slow moving in reverse" and appeared to be "uncomfortable" backpedaling during drills. Mays also had major trouble changing direction, often coming to a complete stop as opposed to making a smooth transition. Pauline believes Mays will have trouble in man coverage and making plays sideline-to-sideline. The same concerns dogged him at the Senior Bowl.

ice grillin you

its the same problems hes had his entire career and why he should be converted to linebacker

i love how these analysts act like this all just popped up at the combine

reese125

I dont think they're acting much of anything, but just pointing out that he is truly exposed when trying to perform these drills

ice grillin you

you cant get exposed in drills...these guys need to actually watch games and see where the players strengths and weaknesses lie...because the games are what matter

what makes me mad is how todd friggin  mcshay and these other idiots will be like OH NO! taylor mays really hurt himself because his hips couldnt turn at the combine...when in fact nothing he did at the combine yeseterday drastically helps or hurts his draft status...everyone on the planet knew long ago what taylor mays is all about as an nfl player in terms of his plusses and minuses...

these talking heads are just trying to make the combine way more important than it is because if people see what it really means they might be out of a job