NFL Draft 2010

Started by ice grillin you, February 17, 2010, 02:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Football is a healthy sport.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

wow...that's not in the "hard fat" category. Milk-fed veal have more muscle tone.

Rome

i killed a milk-fed veal in the woods once.  with a slingshot.

The BIGSTUD

I'd pass on Taylor Mays. He gets more hype than he deserves and often plays soft.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Butchers Bill

Andy will draft Cody so someone in the organization will have bigger moobs than him.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

shorebird

Ugh! Thats a friggen C cup right thur...

shorebird

Quote from: King Cole on February 23, 2010, 08:00:16 PM
I'd pass on Taylor Mays. He gets more hype than he deserves and often plays soft.

??? I haven't watched him but a few times, and those times he was a goddamn beast.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on February 23, 2010, 09:14:26 PM
Quote from: King Cole on February 23, 2010, 08:00:16 PM

??? I haven't watched him but a few times, and those times he was a goddamn beast.

yeah hes a friggin animal...theres definitely things to not like about his game but being soft is about the last thing you would rip him for...then again we are talking about cole here

its funny he would also mention him getting to much hype when for more than a year now hes been getting downgraded
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Maybe soft was a bad word. The thing with Mays is that one play he'll come up and blow a run play up and the next he'll get beat over the top. Sometimes when I watch him I think with his great athletic ability that he should be a pure stud all over the field, but he isn't. Maybe that's just the way he is. But sometimes I think he'd rather make sportscenter with the big hit rather than making the consistent play.

He's not a bad player, I just worry about his coverage skills in the NFL.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: King Cole on February 23, 2010, 10:22:54 PM
He's not a bad player, I just worry about his coverage skills in the NFL.

welcome to two years ago

reese125

1000 bucks cole hasnt watched one spec of Mays, but knows how to read a pro vs con report and make it sound cute

The BIGSTUD

I've seen him play a lot. At least 15 games over the last two seasons. USC is on a lot and I love college football. There are a lot of frauds out there who act like they watch players play and don't, but if I don't see a player play then I'll admit it.

ice grillin you

then you are just stupid when it comes to football?

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN