2010 Winter Olympics

Started by BigEd76, February 13, 2010, 02:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if you wanna support your country go right ahead...nothing wrong with that if its your thing...im simply saying that is what is behind you liking olympic hockey
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

i agree with the lil guy though.   This Olympic product is 1million times better than what the NHL has to offer.  The reffing has been better, the play has been better, and the presentation minus NBC's continual fargups has been better than what VS produces on a weekly basis. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

There's less thuggery and more skill involved.  Add hyper-patriotism to the mix and you're going to have a better product than the NHL.

I love the Flyers and will watch them whenever they're on, but when the U.S. is playing well in these tournaments there's nothing better in the hockey world.

ice grillin you

lol...why would you even compare a two week tournament to an 84 game regular season...thats like saying the stanley cup finals are so much better than the nhl regular season

same thing with the skill and "thuggery"...you have 90% eurotrash playing in a  tournament where physicality is frowned upon...what do you think is going to happen

again tho the skill is overrated...its better than the nhl cause it doesnt have nhl 3rd and fourth lines involved but its not nearly as high as people think it is...people dont even watch the games but are like pavlov dogs and just robotically repeat how epically high the play is in the tourney...shtein before it even starts people are like olympic hockey is so skilled...newsflash: no it isnt

and if you dont like thuggery i suggest you pack your cowbell move the hague put on your lily gaudette boots mock neck turtle  nordic sweater and viking hat and root on some skillful europeans

smeags

this is what happens when iggy can't talk about ice dancing.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

I want Vikingstad on the flyers, also, IGY have you even watched a game yet since your opinion is so informed
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

ive watched parts of every game of the tournament that havent been on during the day...ive yet to watch a full game as its to painful

Diomedes

it's painful for the cave people to see the sun
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

caucus mountain representative fo sho

BigEd76

defending champ Sweden got knocked out last night

US/Finland and Canada/Slovakia tomorrow

MDS

how epic would a canada/us final be? oh sweet lord. it would easily be the highest rated hockey game in history. but i guess igy will be busy fingering ed sniders icehole, waiting for the flyers to play the canucks in mid june when its 95 degrees outside and only a handful of white people care.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

it's nice to see todd emerging from igy's immense cyber-shadow.

smeags

so wait, am i understanding this correctly, iggy is giving out free prosate exams ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: sean_sec227 on February 25, 2010, 12:36:58 PM
so wait, am i understanding this correctly, iggy is giving out free prosate exams ?

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on February 25, 2010, 12:04:12 PM
how epic would a canada/us final be? oh sweet lord. it would easily be the highest rated hockey game in history. but i guess igy will be busy fingering ed sniders icehole, waiting for the flyers to play the canucks in mid june when its 95 degrees outside and only a handful of white people care.

i dont care about tv ratings...if i did id watch american idol...luckily i watch what i enjoy not what i think im supposed to or what other robots tell me is good

flyers on tv are better than anything in the world except the sixers eagles and phillies