Super Bowl XLIV-Colts vs Saints

Started by reese125, January 31, 2010, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: KDS on February 07, 2010, 10:48:42 PM
come on

it was out of nowhere and pretty funny. with all the stuff going on its a complete shock that they could get these two guys in the same room with oprah.

No one cares you farging freak.

Turn off the TV.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

up until yesterday i was still under the impression that you lived in boston
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Perhaps I should regale the board with every detail of my life from where I live to the jobs I'm applying to to my roommates' drug proclivities. Or maybe you should just kill yourself.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Eagaholic

I'm to lazy to post a poll but just out of curiosity, how many other people wouldn't mind seeing the Philadelphia region destroyed in a natural catastrophe if it meant the Eagles would win a SB within 5 years?

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Sure, why not? We lived through the Goode administration and didn't get shtein.

Eagaholic

Looks like PG just gave us a glimmer of hope in the Weather thread

synchronicity

Sgt PSN

Quote from: King Cole on February 07, 2010, 10:02:53 PM
People hate commercials all but one day of the year. Why does the Superbowl make it any different. When have commercials ever been funny or clever? All they do is take you out of the football game.

you're probably too young to remember because you have to go back about 15 years, but a staple of the super bowl used to be very funny and creative commercials.  ever since, they've been on a steady decline to the point where there's maybe 1 really good commercial, a bunch of normal commercials that don't put any effort into it and then about 5 t0 7 that put a lot of effort into being memorable and fail miserably. 

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Eskin is giddy about Peyton failing again.  9-9 playoff record and only 1 SB to go with his 4 MVPs

BigEd76

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 07, 2010, 10:56:36 PM
I'm to lazy to post a poll but just out of curiosity, how many other people wouldn't mind seeing the Philadelphia region destroyed in a natural catastrophe if it meant the Eagles would win a SB within 5 years?

:-D Same thing I was thinking.

Throw in an earthquake in the Hawaiian Islands generated by Kilauea Iki on the Big Island so I can feel your pain and I am all over that shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

The New Orleans Saints: yet another franchise that has won the Super Bowl before the Philadelphia Eagles.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

I laughed at the bud lite book club commercial when the dude says to the hot chick, I want to hear you read some words.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger