Super Bowl XLIV-Colts vs Saints

Started by reese125, January 31, 2010, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't expect the Saints to win. I gave them zero chance. Good game by them.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

that was one of the dumbest super bowls i've ever seen.  i pretty much hated everything about it.  the game was boring, the commercials were the worst ever and the half time show was painful at first and slowly worked it's way up to almost tolerable. 

The BIGSTUD

At least get a shot of Kardashian with her shirt off.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Eagles_Legendz

The commercials always farging blow it's just every year people seem to convince themselves that last year the commercials were good.  They weren't.

The BIGSTUD

People hate commercials all but one day of the year. Why does the Superbowl make it any different. When have commercials ever been funny or clever? All they do is take you out of the football game.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

It was a bad Super Bowl, but it was better than the Steelers/Seahawks one.

NC_Eagle

Got a chuckle out of the screaming chickens commercial with the (silent) chicken in space.

Overall good game, but Sgt PSN was right that it seemed boring for such a close game. (thought we'd get overtime there until the Pick 6) Probably because both offenses barely ran so the clock didn't run down fast, and the passing was largely rink and dink on both sides.

Some good news, no worms were harmed in this Super Bowl!!
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Eagaholic

got a chuckle out of Baskett muffing the on sides kick

BigEd76

I won $100 on a block pool.  Great game.

MDS

winning 100 for easy = jackpot lotto

solid game. best commercial was the letterman/leno one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Wait, why was this a bad superbowl? It was a one-point game in the fourth quarter? You're all idiots.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

Quote from: KDS on February 07, 2010, 10:45:33 PM
best commercial was the letterman/leno one.

You need to kill yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

come on

it was out of nowhere and pretty funny. with all the stuff going on its a complete shock that they could get these two guys in the same room with oprah.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

For a 1 point 4th quarter game it felt boring.  Just kind of lumbered on. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.