Super Bowl XLIV-Colts vs Saints

Started by reese125, January 31, 2010, 06:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

I'd rather see win by safety in double OT.
Final 2-0

In fact, that's my official prediction.

Rome

Since I need to make up the $20 I lost to T-Hawk, I'll bet you the same $20 that that doesn't happen.

mussa

Both high caliber offenses. Who holds the edge defensively? I thought the Saints made a ton of plays this year on D, didn't hear much about the Colts D.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Tomahawk

I'd say both defenses are middle of the pack; maybe an edge to the Colts

Sgt PSN

the lebron/howard commercial for mickey's was money.

Sgt PSN

good god, sean peyton with some terrible play calling around the goal line.  what an idiot. 

it's also ok to go to the bathroom or grab a beer during commercial breaks during the super bowls now because the commercials officially suck ass.

Don Ho

These commercials are atrocious,  Lame o!  The bud Light Lost take off was the only one remotely funny.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Munson

Quote from: Don Ho on February 07, 2010, 07:55:30 PM
These commercials are atrocious,  Lame o!  The bud Light Lost take off was the only one remotely funny.

Betty White was pretty good. As was Stevie Wonder just playing "punch buggy".
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

so far, the best commercial was easily the lebron/howard commercial and that one came on before the game. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: NC_Eagle on February 07, 2010, 08:27:06 PM
Ballsy call. I like it.

made more sense than any of his playcalls at the goal line in the first half. 

Sgt PSN

wow.  manning throws a pick 6 and this game is pretty much over now. 

Don Ho

Manning has three minutes to prove he's god.  Was that on Manning or Wayne?

Sgt PSN

wasn't really on either of them.  i'd say it was a smart play on the corner knowing that since the saints were blitzing that manning had to get rid of the ball, which allowed him to jump that pass.