2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Quote from: shorebird on January 10, 2010, 07:31:12 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 10, 2010, 07:21:42 PM
keep being a pathetic homer and not give a dallas guy credit...the man is on farging fire right now and really has been all year...there was no pass rush or linebackers on the planet that could have stopped him yesterday

How does me saying the Ealges D sucked make me a homer? Get off that crap. The only difference in the Cowboys team the Eagles lost to this year and the one they beat last year is no TO. I'm not saying that he's not playing good, but let's wait to see what happens when a good defense gets some pressure on him before we talk about how great he is. He's won one friggen' playoff game for christ sakes. Get off his cock.

...and it will remain one playoff game.

BigEd76

cmon Chargers....again with the choking?

BigEd76

wow the Jets win it

Saints open as a 4.5-pt favorite

Sgt PSN

hahahahahaha farg phillip rivers in his whiney funhole. 

PhillyPhreak54

Go Jets!!

Keep on kickin ass, Rex Ryan.

BigEd76

Colts open at 7.5 and will probably jump to 9

Munson

Phillip Rivers...more clutch than Donovan McNabb.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on January 17, 2010, 09:10:47 PM

true as that may be, he's still a whiney biatch.  and today, i laugh at him. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: Munson on January 17, 2010, 09:10:47 PM

:-D thats sum bullshtein there!! Rivers has taken the chargers how far in the playoffs?

MDS

rivers is basically mcnabb, yea.

though i will submit that its possible things could change if hes not around a choking dog coach like norv turner and around pouty "here we go again" losers like tomlinson. at least he doesnt strum the air guitar.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Rivers isn't a choke artist. This is the first season where they underachieved. The previous few seasons they overachieved. He played playoff games with a torn ACL a couple years ago. He's an excellent QB. Kaeding cost them.

I hope everyone saw how mediocre Cromartie is though. He plays like such a bitch.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

hes mcnabb circa 2004 with slightly less success in the playoffs. like mcnabb won a game here or there THEN set up for the choke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

NC_Eagle

Where are all the Dallas fair-weather hungry hungry hippos now? That game was great justice!  :-D

Unfortunately it also showed just how far the Eagles really have to go to be a true contender.  :boom
(Dallas obliterated the Eagles, then got obliterated by Minnesota)

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Munson

Quote from: KDS on January 17, 2010, 11:15:13 PM
rivers is basically mcnabb, yea.

though i will submit that its possible things could change if hes not around a choking dog coach like norv turner and around pouty "here we go again" losers like tomlinson. at least he doesnt strum the air guitar.

lol at making the same excuses for him that you try to blame McNabb for.

McNabb could have (not sure at this point) won a SB with a better coach and surrounding talent too. Imagine that.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

good lord

hes had loads of talent. and while andy is a bad coach he is not on the level of historic choking that norv turner is.

and i called rivers the new mcnabb. he has a chance to maybe break out of that only because the status quo has changed so much on that team. rivers hasnt been there for all the shortcomings.

plus rivers isnt the pouty loser that mcnabb is. that job goes to tomlinson. the shot of him on the bench after the jets went up 17-7 told you all you needed to know. weve seen that same exact "what else can go wrong/the world has it for me" look on the donovans face numerous times.

sometimes you need to change things because its just not going to work no matter how you shake it. such is the case the chargers and such is the case with the eagles.