2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Once the Eagles lost I was rooting hard for the Packers for the simple reason that I wanted Rodgers to advance further than farging Favre and humiliate that old man. That didn't exactly pan out.

So now I'm deciding between the Jets because of Ryan and San Diego because I couldn't possibly care less about San Diego. I think I'll focus on getting drunk and gambling until I make up my mind.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I'd like Baltimore to do well so I don't have to listen to the guys at work crying and bitching.

That's how much I care about the rest of this NFL season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I take the opposite stance. When I'm surrounded by another team's fans I want them all to be in misery.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I understand.

The hue and cry over poor Ravens performance grates my nerves more than the pompous self congratulations they exchange following a win.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i hope every team crashes and burns

the only team left that i dont fully despise is the colts who i simply just hate
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

what is there to hate about the colts exactly?  other than the fact that the few times they've played the eagles over the last 10 years, the games have been absolute blow outs? 

General_Failure

I couldn't stand watching their games in the old dome with the horrible lighting they had, so lets go with that. Farg the Colts and the horrible office lighting they used to have!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

i heard they still use windows nt in their administration offices too. 

rjs246

More importantly, what's there to like about the Colts, exactly?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Hank Baskett and Raheem brock?

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: rjs246 on January 13, 2010, 01:47:52 PM
More importantly, what's there to like about the Colts, exactly?

The Big Great aka Peyton Manning.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

lol @ phreak going with the 2 former eagles. 

unless you simply don't like peyton manning, i can't see any reason why any fan outside of the afc south wouldn't like that team.  it's not like they have a roster full of criminals or jackasses. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 13, 2010, 06:03:34 PM
unless you simply don't like peyton manning, i can't see any reason why any fan outside of the afc south wouldn't like that team.  it's not like they have a roster full of criminals or jackasses. 

now that they got rid of that murderer marvin harrison

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

No, I'm pretty sure he's not on the team now.

The man. The myth. The legend.