2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

peyton in a zone right now...good god is he good...another sb and imo he becomes the best qb of all time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

The Big Great is just going out there and doing what he wants to do. Being great.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 24, 2010, 05:45:25 PM
peyton in a zone right now...good god is he good...another sb and imo he becomes the best qb of all time

had a feeling that he was going to go off in the 2nd half.  he found his rhythm at the end of the 1st half when they scored.  at that point, it was simply a matter on whether or not the jets would be able to match the colts score for score, which they aren't built to do. 

good run for the jets though.  if sanchez turns into even a half decent nfl qb, that team could be pretty sick.   

ice grillin you

wow is the saints PA guy annoying
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

I hope neither defense steps up. This is a fun game to watch

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Peterson fumbling three times, and the Vikes five times all together.

Favre got smoked a few times. Hurts his ankle and he plays up the theatrics.

And Joe Buck's nose could not be further up Brett's ass..."and the legend continues to grow" he says when favre stepped under center again after having his ankle re-taped.

BigEd76

2 minutes for Favre to lead a championship game-winning drive

PhillyPhanInDC

Sometimes it's really, really hard to believe that the NFL is not, at times, scripted.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

BigEd76

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

From now until the end of eternity, he shall be known as Brad "12 Men" Childress.

PhillyPhanInDC

FINALLY. I've been waiting all season for Brett Farve to be the old pick machine I knew he was. It was worth the wait.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

I think those last two plays took about ten minutes of real time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

BigEd76

woooo

first time since 1993-94 that both #1 seeds reach the Super Bowl

MDS

lol favre

mcnabb for a minny's 1

IN
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.