2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Actually having an offensive system that includes the run as a viable option might be helpful too.

And is anyone else sick of both of these teams already?  Jesus Christ... I've never seen more preening, boastful, showboating in my life.  Every farging time a play is made someone is up pointing, talking trash, or otherwise begging for someone to pay attention to them.   

Whatever happened to guys who made a play then returned to the huddle without making an ass of themselves?

It's just nauseating.

Don Ho

I am really sick of seeing the Drew Brees pre game cheer.  Give me a break.  It's one thing when college guys/high school players do it but watching Brees do it is lame.  Please tell me FOX didn't show again this week.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

This is now over.  Can't see Leinert leading a comeback in these conditions.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

holy shtein warner got jacked the farg up.

:-D

rjs246

Is Reggie Bush in a contract year or something? Jesus christ he looks like a farging hall of famer out there today.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: King Cole on January 16, 2010, 05:34:55 PM
Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2010, 04:42:47 PM
Someone should tell Andy Reid that Arizona just ran the ball on the first down of the game and scored a touchdown.

When we run the ball it gets stuffed for 0 gain. The Eagles need interior help. It was actually balanced early in the game.

You're not trying hard enough. Early in the game was six plays.

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

Up until the halfway point of the 2nd q it was like 9 passes 7 runs or something.

I agree they should run more, I'm just saying it wasn't very effective.

Anyway, The Big Great out there making perfect throw after perfect throw. I'm so jealous of this QB.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

QB Eagles

The Ravens loss means that Giants Stadium has officially seen its last NFL game.

Sgt PSN

ed reed says that he's 50/50 on retiring.  dude can't be serious.  he's only 31. 

QB Eagles

Westbrook is only 30. Injuries are a bitch.

Sgt PSN

can't really compare a safety to a runningback.  especially a little guy like westbrook who has had some sort of injury every year he's been in the league that makes him miss at least a game or 2. 

i know reed's had a couple of injuries but dude is a bonafide freak. 

General_Failure

He might just want to enjoy walking when he's 50.

The man. The myth. The legend.

shorebird

It's right after a tough, tough loss and he's probably bummed out about having two int's blown, one by a fumble and another by a penalty.

reese125

There hasn't been a home sweep in divisional games since 2004--do you lay money on the Jets? Cant do it.

shorebird

Ha! Romo sucked today against a real team, with a real defense and a offense that can run the ball and a line that can block. It goes to show you that a team with a defense that can get to Romo, get him out of that comfort zone, and make him have to hurry, then you see the same ole' playoff qb that you've seen in years past. When pressured, he turns the ball over, either by a int, or fumble. He just plain can't hold the ball when he gets hit. He threw his int late in the 3rd quarter straight at Leber when the Cowboys were deep in thier own territory. You could see he was done just by the look on his face.

The way that Dallas beat the Eagles will all but be forgotten after seeing his lack of poise today when he had to actually do something other than drop back with no one near him and hit wide open recievers. Farve, on the other hand, when hit, got back up and stepped up, passing for 4 td's, while Romo folded like a wet dish rag.