2009 Playoff Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, January 09, 2010, 05:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

Right, put the hate where it belongs. I've never hated Favre. His retirement antics annoy me, but I would much rather have had him QBing this team than McNabb.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

General_Failure

Either way, your season ends with an interception.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4829103

saints have re-signed deuce mcallister and added him to their playoff roster.  i didn't realize you could still do that once the playoffs started. 

QB Eagles

Ever hear of Jeff Thomason?

Sgt PSN

nope.  definitely not.  never ever ever heard of jeff thomason.  who the hell is that guy? 

i assume you threw his name out there because the eagles added him to their roster after the playoffs started.  i don't remember that but i do remember him. 

whatever. 

Rome

i'm rooting for torn tendons and broken bones from here on out.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 16, 2010, 02:39:36 AM
nope.  definitely not.  never ever ever heard of jeff thomason.  who the hell is that guy? 

i assume you threw his name out there because the eagles added him to their roster after the playoffs started.  i don't remember that but i do remember him. 

whatever. 

Remember Chad Lewis?

Munson

Tim Hightower on the first play of the game for a long ass TD.

I hope everyone bet the over.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Someone should tell Andy Reid that Arizona just ran the ball on the first down of the game and scored a touchdown.

Munson

You mean a pro bowl accurate QB, pro bowl WR's...and they still run? :o
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

BigEd76

3 straight TDs for New Orleans including a sick Bush run

Tomahawk

It's gotta be a close race between the Eagles and Cards on which team sucks more at tackling

The BIGSTUD

Quote from: Rome on January 16, 2010, 04:42:47 PM
Someone should tell Andy Reid that Arizona just ran the ball on the first down of the game and scored a touchdown.

When we run the ball it gets stuffed for 0 gain. The Eagles need interior help. It was actually balanced early in the game.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Don Ho

Maybe Warner will blame their "youth".  Or God.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.