Eagles/Cowgirls Playoff PBP Thread

Started by Rome, January 09, 2010, 06:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

How many drives have started inside their own 20?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NC_Eagle

Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Don Ho

Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 09, 2010, 10:45:48 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on January 09, 2010, 10:43:00 PM
McNabb better not be in there for the fourth. 

McNabb deserves his share of the blame but putting in Kolb here will just get him killed, he can't avoid the Dallas rush like McNabb can. 5 has been dancing around in the backfield all night, if anyone should be benched it should be the entire O-line.

They could put in Vick but that would just be admitting defeat. Though it would be interesting to see what he could do with the regular offense (probably not much more than McNabb has).

That's what I was getting at.  I'd like to see Vick.  Hell, he'll be auditioning for next year for someone so he might play his brains out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

NC_Eagle

Eagaholic

Don Ho

QB Eagles

PE.com shut down the in-game chat like 10 minutes ago :-D

NC_Eagle

Somebody remind me why Fat Farg got an extension again?

General_Failure

Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 09, 2010, 10:48:02 PM
Has Dallas even punted yet?

They punted twice in the first half, I think.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Quote from: Munson on January 09, 2010, 10:25:23 PM
There literally is not one player on either side of the ball having a good game.

This team gave up when it was 7-0.

Let me throw some credit to Maclin....just because I want there to be something positive.

Haha.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 09, 2010, 11:17:08 PM

Because they run their way to a 6 game winning streak and then promptly abandon it in the big games!
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

NC_Eagle

Quote from: Munson on January 09, 2010, 11:17:41 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 09, 2010, 10:25:23 PM
There literally is not one player on either side of the ball having a good game.

This team gave up when it was 7-0.

Let me throw some credit to Maclin....just because I want there to be something positive.

Haha.

McCoy and Weaver ran hard when they got the change too.
*looks up at Munson's other post*

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on January 09, 2010, 11:18:17 PM
Quote from: NC_Eagle on January 09, 2010, 11:17:08 PM

Because they run their way to a 6 game winning streak and then promptly abandon it in the big games!

6 game winning streak against a bunch of losers.  Giants - beat up, Skins - no comment, 49ers - please, Broncos - done a month ago, Bears - HA!, Falcons - no Ryan.

General_Failure

They're better than the teams that missed the playoffs, and worse than the rest of the teams in the playoffs. Mediocre.

The man. The myth. The legend.