Eagles/Cowgirls Playoff PBP Thread

Started by Rome, January 09, 2010, 06:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Dallas sucks.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they jack these fargers up.

GO BIRDS!

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteEagles are concerned that they're tipping plays
Posted by Mike Florio on January 9, 2010 11:16 AM ET
As the Eagles prepared to return to Dallas for a rematch of Sunday's 24-0 Cowboys victory, Philly has decided to take a hard look at whether they made their opponents' job even easier six days ago.

According to Ed Werder of ESPN, the Eagles are concerned that they've been tipping plays based on the presence of running back Brian Westbrook or LeSean McCoy on the field.

On one hand, it's good that the Eagles are taking a close look at their own tendencies.  On the other hand, it would have been better if they'd done it before a Week 17 game that, with a win, would have delivered the No. 2 seed and a bye.

Dillen

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were tipping plays. Just from watching them line up I've predicted like 80% of those stupid ass draw plays out of shotgun.

MMH

They're screen plays have appeared to be flat out obvious to opposing defenses all year.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Until the Phillies won last year that was the greatest sporting event of my lifetime.

Section 301 was rocking.

Don Ho

I still shtein when I see that run.  Greatest moment for me as a birds fan.  I think the only time I was more excited was when the Sixers won game 7 agaisnt Toronto and Vince Carter's last second attempt to win it hit the rim or JRolls hit against Broxton in this past NLCS.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Is that Theisman on NBC doing the Jets/Bengals game?  That would have been classic to hear him do the Birds game as I am sure he hates both teams with a passion.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

Time to head off to the bar.

STING THEY ASSES, BIRDS!!

Don Ho

Quick workout before cardiac arrest.  Surf sucks shtein today so it's gym or beat the shtein out of my son.

shorebird

I have the same deal with wanting to strangle my daughter. What a mouth on that little brat. Sometimes I have to head out and beat the crap outta' the heavy bag.

Tomahawk

Why am I looking forward to this game? FARG DALLAS!!