Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I know that Sorvok is leaving for Cali tomorrow for a week, so this holdup begets another holdup. He was going to try to get it in today, but if the other game isn't going to happen until Thursday, he'll be gone.

phattymatty

you can go ahead and sim my game, we seem to have totally opposite schedules.  i've been trying the last few nights but no luck.

mussa

ok im going to sim in on my lunch break
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

sim'd. coldasnyte won, here's some stats:

sorry phatty!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Mussa-- I think you play Sorvok. He can play tonight if you want to get that game in, but he needs a time because he's leaving tomorrow. You can email him at _______________

mussa

Sgt PSN

mussa

oh sarge!

played a good one with sorvok. i knew hester was his fav target according to the 18 tds he has by week 8. i got lucky finding a play to counter his and picked him 3 times. if it wasn't for that, it would of been neck and neck all game. i went up 35-14 in 4th, then played run the clock down while he caught up. final was 28-35. hester is a bitch!

Zanshin

Hester is completely an inexplicable beast on his team. Catches everything. Just retarded.

mussa

yeah if it wasn't for the first pick for 6, I would of gotten really frustrated. I stuck to the same defense over and over and it payed off.

phattymatty

so coldasntye hit me up yesterday and it looks like we would have finally been able to get the game in yesterday afternoon.  oh well. 

zanshin, i am ready for my beatdown, probably not tonight but tomorrow night?

mussa

Yeah its total lack of communication. It sort of sucks for Sorvok and Coldasnyte since they are not on this message board. Is there another way we can do this, just have ONE place to communicate? Whats this google pages thing someone mentioned?

Zanshin

Sorvok tried to join the board, but apparently his membership is under review ;-).

Phatty-- tomorrow night looks okay for me; how about 8:30pm?

mussa

EDIT:

I set up a google groups page, I hope this works. Either post your email here, or send me a PM if you don't want the jackals on here to know it. Thanks

Oh here is the URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/conretefield

Zanshin