Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Any luck in moving this bad boy along?

mussa

Phatty posted a message on the EA website and coldasnyte sent him his email so they can communicate a time. Coldasnyte hasn't heard from Phatty yet I just spoke with him. So waiting on Phatty...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

emailed him today.  if we can't get it in tonight i'm away all weekend so hopefully we can.

mussa

he works evenings usually. this might be a problem. just keep us posted
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

So much for shooting for a couple of league games a week thing, huh? Not sure if anyone else cares enough to implement it, but what about a 5 or 6 day get your game in policy, or it gets simmed? I'm a little afraid of forgetting about it, because there's so long between games.

mussa

I agree unless people have to travel in that time slot. I guess Phatty and Coldasnyte couldn't get their game in...We'll wait til Phatty gets back and we'll give them til Wednesday to play.

mussa

So I posted a message on the EA website about each week having a 7 day play period. If you don't give notification of travel or other good enough reason then your game will be sim'd after the 7 days. So if you have any special requests for travel or more time just let me know via here, PM or on the EA website. If you want my email address as well, shoot me a PM and I'll send it to ya.

Sgt PSN

you should also post your grid coordinates in case someone wants to send you a message via sky writing. 

PhillyPhanInDC

In the future, I think the CF league should consist of folks that are regulars on the board.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

We have the EA website in which everyone can communicate. I think most importantly before the season starts all the players exchange contact info, gamertags and email addresses. That way we can all stay connected. Hell we can even start an on-going email chain include everyone from the start. I check my email all the time so I think that would be easiest rather then running to EA or Concrete. Thoughts?

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

phattymatty

i'm fine with the 7 days thing.  if anything it helps me because the computer has a better shot of winning than i would against any of you aholes.  i got on last night but dude never logged on.  i'm good pretty much every night this week though so we'll get it in soon hopefully.

mussa

I emailed him today about the 7 day thing and about getting the game in by thursday morning.