Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

For some reason my depth chart was farged. Had back ups starting. No idea how that happened.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

phattymatty

looks like it.  mussa isn't that your boy?

mussa

im sure it was by accident. he prob did the same thing i did and leave franchise option at very bottom thinking you just back out, but it actually takes you out of league. I just sent him a text message. PPinDC play your computer game and we can advance the week
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

yo i'm gonna make you commish tonight because i'm going to be offline at home for a few days.  just make sure you don't leave the league accidentally because i think the league disappears.

mussa

Not a problem. I only left that one time, not twice. Realized what I did. Coldasnyte is signing back into the Falcons.

PhillyPhanInDC

I've had a crazy week. Have class tonight but will try to get the game in afterwards if I get out early enough. If not, I'll get it Wednesday afternoon.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

No problem man, sometimes this week when ya can

mussa

I sim'd rest of the week 7. Looks like match ups are me and DMF and Coldasnyte and Phatty. Rest got computer or bye week.

I'm pretty much game tonight DMF if you want. Thurs and Friday are kinda busy. Text me. GFYS

Drunkmasterflex

I am not texting your pedophile ass.  Tonight is a no go for me I have a big test tomorrow.  I don't know about the weekend, but I am sure we could figure something out.  I am on Spring Break starting tomorrow after 4 and all of next week so I will have a ton of free time. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

Ha, yeah I'm going out anyway tonight. Hope you fail your test  :-*

Zanshin

phattymatty

so i just moved and have no bed and basically zero furniture still but my xbox live is locked and loaded.  i'll try to get in touch with dude soon. 

mussa

i think he checks the EA website. or just friend request him if you havn't already.

mussa

All games played except coldasnyte and phatty.