Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Mad-Lad - don't worry about your skill level. We all range from bad to good. Its just for fun.

Phatty and DMF play your damn game already  :sly
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

every time i get on i miss DMF by like a half hour.  DMF, accept my friend request so I can tell when you're on easier. 

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: phattymatty on February 19, 2010, 10:41:31 AM
every time i get on i miss DMF by like a half hour.  DMF, accept my friend request so I can tell when you're on easier. 

My bad i didn't know I had one from you.  I will be around this afternoon if you are.  I can't do it tonight I am going to a fight. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Zanshin

Any chance we can move this thing along?

Drunkmasterflex

Our problem has been we haven't been able to have a mutual time.  I should pretty much be available anytime this week, probably tomorrow would be good at some point. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phattymatty

hopefully we'll get it in today.  sorry dudes.

Drunkmasterflex

phattymatty

Drunkmasterflex

This shtein is farged it won't let us play it keeps kicking one of us off. 

phattymatty

yeah i don't get it, on my screen it seems that it's kicking you off every time.  My side says ready then it says the opponent has left the match.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: phattymatty on February 21, 2010, 12:16:49 PM
yeah i don't get it, on my screen it seems that it's kicking you off every time.  My side says ready then it says the opponent has left the match.

Exact same for me. 

phattymatty

shtein lets try again a little later then, maybe the server is farged.

phattymatty

yeah something is effed on the server, it wont let me connect to a regular online game either

phattymatty

no idea why this shtein isn't working but i just played an online match against a random no problem so its not the server.  i don't even see you getting to the advanced options or ready screen.  are you seeing that on my side?