Concrete Field Online Madden League

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 05, 2010, 02:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

You should join the league, Mad. More humans, the better. Of course, I'm making some assumptions there...but you get the idea.

mussa

You can join right now. You have to pick the taterskins though
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

PPinDC....I should be on tonight around 8:15 or so if that works for you. Actually, I'll be on regardless ;-).

Mad-Lad

Quote from: mussa on February 10, 2010, 11:09:55 AM
whats your xbox name?

TwentySidedDie
I'll get back to ya regarding the league. My schedule is a bit unpredictable. it does sound like fun though

Zanshin

PPinDC...didn't see you on. I'll be on for a bit more tonight. If I don't catch you, I'm also working from home tomorrow and will hopefully be able to grab some time if you're around during the day. Let me know what works....

Zanshin

PPinDC and I wrapped up our game. Not sure who's left, but let me know when the week is wrapped up.

Drunkmasterflex

I am still waiting to hear from Phatty, I don't know when we will play. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Yeah he sent me a message over xbox live saying he's sorry for holding things up. Not sure when he'll be back.

mussa

phattymatty

i'm back, let me know when you want to play dmf.

Zanshin

Oh, is this thing still going on? ;-)

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: phattymatty on February 18, 2010, 11:20:34 AM
i'm back, let me know when you want to play dmf.

I can play tonight any time
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Mad-Lad

Quote from: mussa on February 09, 2010, 05:59:34 PM
I can't get into a decent game lately online. Every damn prick I play is going for on-sides kicks, 2pt conversions and running the same damn plays left and right. Thats just retarded

Since the prospect of joining this league sparked my attention, I've played six games online to see how I match up vs. humans:

- 1 game: I was hammered and was destroyed destroyed by a dude using the Saints (he mercy ruled me and gave me the option to not finish the game)
- 2 games: Opponents quit (usually after I gained a lead and forced a turnover resulting in awesome field condition or a TD)
- 1 game: Defensive slugfest: won 10 - 7
- 1 game: beat soundly by the Cowboys (I was using the Pack and the pass rush was REDICULOUS.  I seriously had 1 second per play and couldn't gain a yard on the ground)
- 1 game: solid in a loss

So I'm 3 - 3.  I'll most likely play a few more times and will keep you posted on availability for league.  If I join I'll refrain from getting hammered before a game, i promise.