The Terrorism Thread

Started by ice grillin you, December 30, 2009, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

BREAKING: Times Square Shut Down And Evacuated

theres a van that has been parked there for a day or two
NASDAQ and other buildings evacuated
source says the van has fake plates
that made it look like an official vehicle attached to a non-existent law enforcement agency
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

We certainly live in interesting times...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

hopefully the truck is INSIDE sbarro

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

SunMo

SunMo

ice grillin you

i suspect there will be future terrorism incidents but that could be me jumping the gun

mods delete thread please

SunMo

um, why do you think we went to Iraq?  it's the war on terror, we're stopping all this shtein before it starts.  jesus, how dumb are you?

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

methdeez

I don't really pay attention to the news these days, anybody feel like summarizing the controversy over Obama's response to the embassy bombing for me?

Diomedes

If you believe his detractors, Obama knew the Ambassador would be attacked by our evil nemesis enemy, Al Qaeda, but did nothing to stop it.  Once it was under way, he and his anti-American administration prevented anyone from rushing to the scene to defend them.  After it was over, they conspired to lie about the scene, and then cover up the lies. 

The administration claims to have done their best in a zesty situation, denies the charges of lying conspiring and covering up, and the State Department is investigating the event.

Meanwhile, some people have been arrested who participated in the attack.  Tunisia got one guy, if I recall.  I'm not really following it either, though.  I'm amazed that it took this long for terrorists to reach such a soft target as an ambassador who likes to get out and mingle with the people.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger