Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

:-D

Yes, I did 100% forget about him. What a backfield that was.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

rjs246

I have a suspicion that Dio only likes the Eagles because they beat Lombardi, who he hates. It's part of my unifying theory of message board psycho analysis. I'll let you guys know once it's published.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don't do it for us.  Do it for your own selfish purposes.

Sgt PSN

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 09, 2011, 11:36:20 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6004943

get times infinity.

He's getting up there in age (near 30 for CBs isn't good) but I'd take him in a heartbeat. He'd be a perfect fit across from Samuel. That would also cross another need off the list and allow the Eagles to draft other defensive players who probably won't contribute.

QB Eagles

He's great but he'll be 30 before the beginning of next season

Pop Quiz: When was the last time the Eagles signed a 30+ year old free agent from another team's roster? I've gotta look it up, myself.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 09, 2011, 11:50:40 AM
Pop Quiz: When was the last time the Eagles signed a 30+ year old free agent from another team's roster? I've gotta look it up, myself.

Eagles went old in 2007. I think that's the last time. Signed Montae Reagor (about the same age as Asomugha now) and Kimo von Oelhoffen (36), and they traded for Takeo Spikes (31). Plus they signed Sav Rocca (33).

I don't think any of those represented a long-term deal with an older player though, which is what I'm sure Asomugha will be looking for. And the Eagles are going to have to spend soon on Pimp and Vick...

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on January 09, 2011, 11:40:41 AM
Quote from: Rome on January 09, 2011, 11:36:20 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6004943

get times infinity.

He's getting up there in age (near 30 for CBs isn't good) but I'd take him in a heartbeat. He'd be a perfect fit across from Samuel. That would also cross another need off the list and allow the Eagles to draft other defensive players who probably won't contribute.

How true.  More third round gems.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Maybe the FO will draft a kicker in the third round.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.