Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

that and dawk screaming "give me some respect RIGHT NOW." i was frightened.

ice grillin you

best moment after the game was ike reese crying and talking about the win being all for the fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

I still remember that I couldn't even walk when it was time to leave there. My legs were frozen straight from standing on them the whole game. LOL. And I had tears frozen to my cheeks from crying in happiness.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

DH

ice grillin you

DH

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

nm

General_Failure

Quote from: Die-Hard on December 22, 2010, 09:29:26 AM
that and dawk screaming "give me some respect RIGHT NOW." i was frightened.

I tried to hand him my wallet through the television.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TexasEagle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 21, 2010, 06:36:00 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7RQAb_ZhQk

Seems like another lifetime ago.

:yay

When Vick gimped up his ankle in the second half I instantly thought "game over, Philly wins". If I'm not mistaken that was Burgess who twisted him up on that play. Was a great play too because that sideline was wide open if Vick had gotten past him.

Ah, nostalgia, if I had a working VCR I'd pop in the tape. I really need to get those transferred soon.

Anyone know who the artist is for the song used in this clip? NM, it's on the Youtube page... wasn't sure if that was Korn or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfiNnIWpK0U&feature=related

ice grillin you

thinly veiled 5 shot

Rookie safety Kurt Coleman, a starter now with Nate Allen down for the season following surgery for a patellar tear, talked yesterday about how the Vick phenomenon has brought the team together.

"It's amazing," Coleman said. "He has definitely brought this team so much closer than what it already was. We believe in each other, we believe in him, we believe in this offense and we believe in everything that the coaches have done for us. I think it has really given us a lot of momentum and a lot of confidence."

PhillyPhreak54

You construe everything as a thinly veiled 5 shot; its become an obsession with some of you to say what or how 5 would have or would not have handled a situation

reese125

I look forward to see just how confident Kurt Coleman is in coverage.

Tomahawk

I'm sure he has all the confidence in the world. Unfortunately, confidence and ability are two separate things

ice grillin you

im sure joe webb can take complete advantage of any deficiencies coleman might have