Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Oh. Still, over 5 yds. avg. for the year ain't bad, it's no. 1 in the league.

PoopyfaceMcGee

shorebird

DH

gcobb says if morningwood gets the cleveland job, little brad comes back to his oc position. that should be fun.

link: http://www.gcobb.com/2011/01/04/childress-will-likely-return-as-offensive-coordinator-when-marty-leaves-for-cleveland/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is there any doubt at all that Cobb just makes stuff up?

ice grillin you

if you report on the eagles you pretty much have no choice but to speculate because they dont tell anyone anything unless its to bad mouth their own players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

I would love to see what Childress would do with Vick & Shady for the next half decade, especially if fatso left the offense alone entirely.

PhillyPhreak54

reese125

Why would anyone want to see what Childress can do with anything?

ice grillin you

for the people that want them to run the ball more he showed in minny he would definitely do that

and for having tavaris jackson and gus frerotte qb for most of his tenure his offenses held their own

im not advocating for his coming back to philly but i also dont get the extreme hate for him as a coordinator
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The Eagles had a good offense with a hack like McNabb at the helm and no receivers (outside of the year T.O. went off).

I'm just saying that Childress made Minny a great offense with a hack like Favre last year (plus Peterson) and it would be nice to see what he could do with Vick, Shady, Pimp & Co.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let's put it this way to all the whiners:  Were Morningwood to leave, would you rather he was replaced with some young upstart a la Sean McDermott?  That's what I thought.  Shut up.

SunMo

i will never get why people give one shtein about the OC...it begins and ends with Reid on offense
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Marty's headset isn't even connected to anything.  And the only thing on his clipboard is a Boscov's circular.