Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

The problem is there are so many glaring holes on this team the best you can hope for is they upgrade the weakest link on the O-line which is RG. If Jackson can come back and play average and you put a good RG next to him it will make a big difference. I'd love an upgrade from Justice but good RTs don't grow on trees.

Don Ho

Isn't this sad, we've aready conceded.  It just makes next Sunday night that much easier to discuss all the glaring holes this team has as we pretty much have them covered tonight.

Focusing on the Flyers.  Oh, and Cliff Lee.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

lurking wierdo

I can't figure out why everyone is so negative. There is no question that we cab win a shootout next week.

Don Ho

I want to believe that too but I just can't see this O line protecting Vick.  I just think the Packers will beat the living daylights out of him with so much pressure. The secondary?  Ugh.  I am afraid they'll fall behind real quick and the crowd gets out of it and the coaching staff reacts with the obligatory deer in the headlights look.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

TexasEagle

Quote from: lurking wierdo on January 03, 2011, 12:17:09 AM
I can't figure out why everyone is so negative.

Clay Matthews (nevermind the rest of the Packers D) vs. Eagles Oline = Vick R.I.P.

DH

Quote from: Don Ho on January 03, 2011, 12:08:19 AM
Isn't this sad, we've aready conceded.  It just makes next Sunday night that much easier to discuss all the glaring holes this team has as we pretty much have them covered tonight.

Focusing on the Flyers.  Oh, and Cliff Lee.

this could possibly be the dumbest thing I have ever read here.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD

Eagles have re-signed S Jamar Wall to the practice squad

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was worried that they'd lose him completely.  Need insurance in case the other Jamar gets injured while on the inactive list against the Packers.

Don Ho

Quote from: DH on January 03, 2011, 08:17:53 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on January 03, 2011, 12:08:19 AM
Isn't this sad, we've aready conceded.  It just makes next Sunday night that much easier to discuss all the glaring holes this team has as we pretty much have them covered tonight.

Focusing on the Flyers.  Oh, and Cliff Lee.

this could possibly be the dumbest thing I have ever read here.

I learned from the best.  Thank you master.

QB Eagles

Now that Die-Hard has anointed himself the one and only DH, you're clearly in the crosshairs Don.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Eagles finished the regular season averaging over 4 yards per carry in each of the 16 games.

I believe that they are the first team in NFL history to do this.  Ed?

Don Ho

I might change my username to McGarrett or Magnum.  Think that will give me away?

shorebird

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 03, 2011, 03:50:34 PM
The Eagles finished the regular season averaging over 4 yards per carry in each of the 16 games.

I believe that they are the first team in NFL history to do this.  Ed?

They averaged 5.4 yds. per carry. There were 21 teams this year alone who averaged over 4 yds. per carry. link

Munson

I'm pretty shore he was saying that in each individual game, they averaged more than 4 yards a carry in those games.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds