Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

He can't but every other QB the Eagles will face probably can

Rome

can we please agree to never mention mcnabb again because that would be just swell.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2010, 12:10:48 PM
You construe everything as a thinly veiled 5 shot; its become an obsession with some of you to say what or how 5 would have or would not have handled a situation

lol

J drawing a line in the sand. hes had enough of your cheap shots to his boy. this is pure love right here. cant break it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Eagles have signed KR Gerald Lawson, filling the spot left by Jorrick Calvin's move to IR ยท

DH

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

DH

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

NFC East Champs.  Not worthy of a new thread.  More to come.

BigEd76

Next week's Dallas game has been moved to 4:15...........same time as Bears/Packers and Giants/taterskins

QB Eagles

Eagles already have the #3 seed.  While it's unlikely, I see two mathematically possible paths to the #1 seed:

Eagles beat Vikings AND
Eagles beat Cowboys AND
Saints beat Falcons AND
Panthers beat Falcons AND
Bucs beat Saints AND
Packers beat Bears

(two way tie with Atlanta - Eagles won H2H)

OR

Eagles beat Vikings AND
Eagles beat Cowboys AND
Saints beat Falcons AND
Panthers beat Falcons AND
Bucs beat Saints AND
Giants beat taterskins AND
49ers beat Cards AND
Steelers beat Browns AND
Colts beat Titans

(3 way tie with Atlanta and Chicago - Eagles and Falcons end up with tied SOV better than Chicago's. Eagles won H2H)

I don't see any way into the #2 seed other than the Eagles winning out and the Packers beating the Bears, but other scenarios might exist.

Interestingly enough, New Orleans could still end up the #1 seed, or out of the playoffs entirely.

BigEd76

correct...the Eagles have to win out and the Bears have to lose to get a bye

QB Eagles

So if the Eagles somehow drop the game against the Vikes, next week's game doesn't mean squat. And if in addition, the Falcons beat the Saints on Monday, then Chicago has nothing to play for against the Packers (who have everything to play for)... which likely means goodbye Giants. Whew.

Eagaholic

Congrats to the last Eagles championship team, 50th anniversary today.

SD