Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

NO has the 5 and will beat whatever crap the NFC West puts out

what 3/6 matchup is the best bet for the 3 to win? giants @ packers?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 20, 2010, 01:13:36 AM
Schlereth gonna be on there?

I think he'd bang Tebow if he had the chance.

Yeah, probably. Both he and Bruschi picked the Giants to win... same with the first meeting. I'll be giving both of them shtein when I get in there.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

All they're going to do is point out just how right they were for 3 1/2 quarters and blame the punter for causing their predictions to be wrong.

Snooze.

Feva

Oh, without question that's what they'll do... and I really don't give a shtein. They can think that all day long... but they WILL have to talk about this shtein for about half the show and give the Eagles props on-air to a national audience. I'm actually going to have more fun with a number of insufferable Giant fans who were all yapping about what would happen when they got the Eagles in the Meadowlands.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

DH

seriously, has there been a december day better than yesterday in recent memory?

PoopyfaceMcGee

wost manneans!

QuoteLeft guard Todd Herremans told me that he felt like Jim Valvano after the game. Everyone remembers the late Valvano racing around the court looking for someone to hug after his North Carolina State team won the national title against Houston. "Nobody was out there to love me," joked Herremans.

ice grillin you

celek on wip saying he literally couldnt believe it was happening when pimp was running....says in 25 years of playing football it was the greatest thing hes ever seen

talkin about how incredible 7 is in the huddle

says he has never seen andy like that in the locker room after the game

goosebumps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 20, 2010, 10:53:14 AM
celek on wip saying he literally couldnt believe it was happening when pimp was running....says in 25 years of playing football it was the greatest thing hes ever seen

talkin about how incredible 7 is in the huddle

says he has never seen andy like that in the locker room after the game
goosebumps

I laugh every time I see him in the postgame PC...

"I DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE GONNA KICK IT TO HIM!!"

I've never seen that guy talk so damn fast and his eyes so wide! It was like he was a fan for a hot minute...

charlie

i highly doubt Brent Celek was playing football as a newborn.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Also signed S JaMar Wall off the PS and cut TE Garrett Mills.

DH

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

the eagles wouldn't lose a game with that defense and this offense.

hbionic

Quote from: Rome on December 21, 2010, 06:43:46 PM
the eagles wouldn't lose a game with that defense and this offense.

Unless the opposing team decided to run 'screen' passes like New England did in the Superbowl. Apparentley Jim Johnson didn't know what they were.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

what a great moment that was.  did you hear all those mean philly fans disrespecting donovan when he hoisted the trophy?

best moment of that after game was when bradshaw asked Andy about TO playing in the Super Bowl and he said he just might.  place went nuts.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.