Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

And I haven't looked it up, but I think if GB loses all the Eagles need is a TB loss next week to clinch a playoff spot. The Bucs have the Saints next week.

Eagles_Legendz

Yea I can't remember acting more like a 10 year old girl than I was during that run back jumping and down with high pitch screaming.

Best flow of emotions I've ever had watchin the birds outside of 4th and 26.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 19, 2010, 09:39:15 PM
That would make ATL 13-3, so no, best Eagles can do is the 2 unless you think they can somehow lose to a Carolina team that will be possibly more motivated to lose and lock the 1 slot up than the Falcons will be to win.

crap, forget they have 12 now

also out of their hands but hopefully whoever the 3 is (chicago?) beats the 6 (giants?) so the eagles can avoid new orleans in rd 2
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2010, 09:54:22 PM
i wanna go out with every one of you (cept munson) and do shots....i have never felt like this in my entire life....at the risk of sounding really gay i dont want this nite to end...

I can't stop reading about the game and watching clips. The Eagles basically just A-bombed the Meadowlands. What a week for Philly sports.

Hawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 19, 2010, 10:01:44 PM
i wanna go out with every one of you (cept munson) and do shots....i have never felt like this in my entire life....at the risk of sounding really gay i dont want this nite to end...

I can't stop reading about the game and watching clips. The Eagles basically just A-bombed the Meadowlands. What a week for Philly sports.

Cliff Lee, Michael vick, and desean jackson all in one week.. farg NEW YORK

ice grillin you

pti around the horn sage steele tomorrow....its gonna be so awesome...

wow did you just see the costas commentary?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 19, 2010, 10:04:37 PM

Yeah Costas just rubbed it all in NY's face.

Living in Pittsburgh, watching the Flyers end the Penguins win streak was sweet too. And even the Sixers won every game except against the Lakers. What the farg is going on, this shtein doesn't happen to Philly.

Eagles_Legendz

yep, hilarious. 

True enough.  I'm planning my day tomorrow around sports radio, ath, pti, etc tomorrow.  Going to bask in this one for a while.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on December 19, 2010, 10:01:26 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 19, 2010, 09:39:15 PM
That would make ATL 13-3, so no, best Eagles can do is the 2 unless you think they can somehow lose to a Carolina team that will be possibly more motivated to lose and lock the 1 slot up than the Falcons will be to win.

crap, forget they have 12 now

also out of their hands but hopefully whoever the 3 is (chicago?) beats the 6 (giants?) so the eagles can avoid new orleans in rd 2

New Orleans should get the 5 seed.  Doesn't matter though, if they get the 6 and win, they get the Falcons in rd 2 since it's rebracketed in the NFL. 

Worst scenario would be Eagles get the bye, and it looks like this:
Falcons
Eagles
Bears
Rams/Sea
Saints
Giants/whoever

Saints and Giants win, meaning the Eagles get N.O in the 2nd round.  Ideally I think you'd like the Bears to get the 3 seed and win their first round game.

And yes, I know this is getting way ahead of things.

ice grillin you

Eagaholic

Tidbits from the post game

- Eagles in last 5 games have outscored opponents 79-21 in the 4th quarter

- have come back in 4 of last 5 games to win

- down 21 pts was the biggest 4th quarter comeback ever for Eagles, 8th in NFL history

- 28 4th quarter pts most ever as well

- Vick's 130 rushing yards most ever by an Eagles QB

- to clinch division, win 1 game or giants lose 1 

- for bye win out and Bears lose one of last 3

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Feva

The DVR is already set to catch ALL OF IT!!!!!

This is gonna be the top story all day tomorrow. Gonna be an absolute PLEASURE to go into work tomorrow!

Lucky me...my show tomorrow? NFL Live. Eagles/Giants might come up at some point...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Schlereth gonna be on there?

I think he'd bang Tebow if he had the chance.