Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I see on the CNN website that Anderson Cooper has placed Mike Vick on his "RidicuList" because Vick has the audacity to want a pet dog for his daughters. Cooper then played the shower scene from "Psycho", I guess because that's what Mike Vick is to dogs, or something.

Personally I think it's more ridiculous when a gay celebrity who everyone knows is gay decides to stay in the closet, but to each his own.

Don Ho

You saying Mr. Gloria Vanderbilt is talking shtein about Vick?  Bet he'd like Vick to pet something of his.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 18, 2010, 03:11:54 PM
I see on the CNN website that Anderson Cooper has placed Mike Vick on his "RidicuList" because Vick has the audacity to want a pet dog for his daughters. Cooper then played the shower scene from "Psycho", I guess because that's what Mike Vick is to dogs, or something.

Personally I think it's more ridiculous when a gay celebrity who everyone knows is gay decides to stay in the closet, but to each his own.

I know a dude in DC who bangs him... I'd say he's pretty gay.

DH

Hawk

Diomedes

I wish there were a lot of gay people in my neighborhood.  Better food and shops, higher property values.  Plus, less fat, ugly people.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

What?

Omar Little lives in your hood.  What more do you need?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteLesBowen

injured Eagle Brandon Graham watched game from box of giants co-owner steve tisch. Graham went to Mich w tisch's son alan. Awkward at end.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I was going to watch the game at a sports bar with a good buddy who is a Giants fan.  Changed my mind and ordered one week of Sunday Ticket instead.  Very glad I avoided that awkwardness.  I haven't heard from him since his last text: "Please punt it out of bounds Matt Dodge."

He might be dead.

MDS

phi
min
dal

atl
no
car

chi
@ min
nyj
@ gb

so if chicago loses 1 and the eagles win out...eagles have the 2

but if atl loses to the saints (they arent losing to carolina), the eagles can get the 1?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

That would make ATL 13-3, so no, best Eagles can do is the 2 unless you think they can somehow lose to a Carolina team that will be possibly more motivated to lose and lock the 1 slot up than the Falcons will be to win.

ice grillin you

i wanna go out with every one of you (cept munson) and do shots....i have never felt like this in my entire life....at the risk of sounding really gay i dont want this nite to end...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous