Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NC_Eagle

They brought McMahon out of retirement? Must be more desperate than I thought!  :paranoid
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

Sgt PSN

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Rome

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on September 16, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
Quote from: hbionic on September 16, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
My pin number.

They have pin numbers in Mexico?

Piñata numbers. You find a white guy, and you beat him with sticks until he gives you his PIN number.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on September 16, 2009, 08:02:22 PM
Quote from: Rome on September 16, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
Quote from: hbionic on September 16, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
My pin number.

They have pin numbers in Mexico?

Piñata numbers. You find a white guy, and you beat him with sticks until he gives you his PIN number.

Exactly what I said. Pin number.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: NC_Eagle on September 16, 2009, 06:52:46 PM
They brought McMahon out of retirement? Must be more desperate than I thought!  :paranoid

Nope.

Andy Hall

NC_Eagle

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 16, 2009, 08:46:15 PM
Quote from: NC_Eagle on September 16, 2009, 06:52:46 PM

Nope.

Andy Hall

Should I be ashamed I had to google him up? But hey, he made the all-Arena League team!
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

so if anyone's wondering why the afl went under..........^^^^^^^^

Don Ho

QuoteDeSean Jackson, Brent Celek, and four other Eagles were fined $10,000 each for their end-zone celebration after Celek's second-quarter touchdown in the Eagles' 38-10 win over Carolina.

Jamaal Jackson, Kevin Curtis, Stacy Andrews, and Alex Smith also were fined. The players received notification from the league office yesterday.

After Celek scored on a 9-yard reception, he handed the football to Jamaal Jackson. Several players encircled Jamaal Jackson and DeSean Jackson. Jamaal Jackson spiked the football, at which point DeSean Jackson flopped to the ground. The other players - Celek, Curtis, Andrews, and Smith - hopped upon the spike. Celek plans to appeal the ruling.

Also, Justice was fined $5,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on a running play. He said he would appeal.

So that fat farg Lewis from the Panthers doesn't get shtein?  NFL office is a farging joke.  Justice for a helmet-to-helmet hit?  Please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Wow. The NFL is getting so terrible with these fines.

No Fun League strikes again.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds