Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Jason Whitlock:

QuoteAt the beginning of the year, my Super Bowl pick is always based on emotion. I'm picking the Philadelphia Eagles.

Donovan McNabb and Andy Reid deserve a Super Bowl title after agreeing to take on the Michael Vick rehabilitation project. I've always been a huge McNabb fan. He personifies class. I've never been that big on Reid because he hasn't given McNabb the necessary supporting cast.

Well, Reid and McNabb stepped up big for Vick. McNabb can show Vick how to prepare like a professional. If he's willing to listen to and learn from McNabb and Reid, Vick could be the NFL's most valuable trade option during the 2010 offseason and be in position to land another lucrative contract.

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 10, 2009, 03:33:06 PM
Jason Whitlock:

QuoteAt the beginning of the year, my Super Bowl pick is always based on emotion. I'm picking the Philadelphia Eagles.

you sure thats not jason hentz
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yes, those could be my words.

Now if I can get caked off for writing that stuff like Whitlock, then sign me up

BigEd76

now Runyan's heading to Buffalo according to Florio

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

Probably. And also did not want to sign him until after week 1, which then allows the deal to not be guaranteed for the season. If a guy is on the roster for week 1, guaranteed cash money homey.

And even though the Eagles probably need him, Buffalo needs him more. Their OL is a piping hot mess.

Rome

microfracture knee surgery + no huddle offense = win.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 10, 2009, 01:41:22 PM
looks like DonHo is gonna be heading to the Shack

No doubt.  Rumor is they got a bunch of new flat screens.  I haven't been in there since you were out here.  Have your phone handy on Sunday as I will need someone to vent to.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger