Random Eagles information not worthy of a new thread

Started by Eagaholic, July 02, 2009, 12:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

2nd rounder..

if signed, would he (or anyone else signed now) be eligible for post-season play? easy?

PoopyfaceMcGee

They can sign any free agent they want, as long as they cut someone to make room.  This isn't baseball.

rjs246

Yeah didn't the team sign a long snapper/third TE in the middle of a playoff run a few years ago?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

charlie

Quote from: DH on January 07, 2011, 12:15:36 PM
2nd rounder..

if signed, would he (or anyone else signed now) be eligible for post-season play? easy?

I think as long as he wasn't on a roster for week 17 then he's fair game.

Tomahawk

Seriously, didn't they literally bring Chad Lewis out of retirement so he could play in a NFCCG?

SunMo

no, he got hurt in the nfccg and they signed Jeff Thomason off of a construction site to play in the super bowl.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Quote from: SunMo on January 07, 2011, 02:08:07 PM
no, he got hurt in the nfccg and they signed Jeff Thomason off of a construction site to play in the super bowl.

That's the one.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I heard McNabb may have tossed his cookies in that Super Bowl.

Munson

Didn't they sign Hall of Fame bound Chris Warren for a week or two in the playoffs? Or was that Autry?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

They signed Warren late in the season after Dallas released him

Munson

Now that was a 2 headed monster baby. Warren-Autry all day.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

mussa

I have pretty much come to the conclusion that Sav Rocca is a warm weather punter. He has straight sucked the past few weeks and each year at the end of the season.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen