Projected 2009 53 Man Roster

Started by EaglesChad, June 10, 2009, 04:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

Okay, now Lurking Bastiches can't start new threads or reply to old ones until they do the truffle shuffle.

The man. The myth. The legend.

methdeez

Sorry newbie, but you have to tell us how many black people live in your area so we can know how good a judge you are on totally unrelated topics.

ice grillin you

gordon mendenhall and the lil guys buddy dimichelle all cut
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

EaglesChad

With Mendenhall getting cut. I wonder if they will bring in another big back for competition. Maybe a vet. Or do they stick with Kyle Eckel as the big back in training camp?
EaglesChad

ice grillin you

medenhall was mini camp fodder...his release has no bearing whatsoever on the roster
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: EaglesChad on June 10, 2009, 11:10:40 PM
We have a great battle for the five WR job maybe they keep 6 this year. Add Brandon Gibson in the mix and it is gonna fun too watch this summer.

:-D

A great battle?? The Eagles are lucky to have one, maybe two wr's that would start on any other team in the NFL. You must be Dave Spewdaro's long lost brother.

EaglesChad

Quote from: shorebird on June 12, 2009, 03:07:47 PM
Quote from: EaglesChad on June 10, 2009, 11:10:40 PM
We have a great battle for the five WR job maybe they keep 6 this year. Add Brandon Gibson in the mix and it is gonna fun too watch this summer.

:-D

A great battle?? The Eagles are lucky to have one, maybe two wr's that would start on any other team in the NFL. You must be Dave Spewdaro's long lost brother.

This is not any other team. And they do start for the Eagles. I think Desean would start for more than half the teams in the league. And we have guys that play role's for us to spread the ball around. I think we might not have a stud elite guy but we have very good wr's and depth at the postion.

Jackson would start for - Miami, NYJ, Balt., Clev., Houston, Indy, Jac., Tenn., KC, Oak, Dal, NYG, Wash, Chic., Det, Minn, Tamp, St. Lo, SF, Seat.

Curtis would start for - Miami, NYJ, Balt., Hou., Jac., Tenn., KC, Oak, NYG, Wash., Chi., Det., Minn, Tamp., St. Lo., SF, Seat.

That is def. two that would start on alot of teams. And Im sure we have a couple more that would fill the #3 wr role also around the league.

WR is not this teams problem at all. We have to improve our Red zone scoring and short yardage. With the moves we made this offseason that looks good!
EaglesChad

Rome

We and our are two pronouns you shouldn't use in this forum when referring to the Eagles, Ace.

Just an FYI.

EaglesChad

Quote from: Rome on June 12, 2009, 04:17:15 PM
We and our are two pronouns you shouldn't use in this forum when referring to the Eagles, Ace.

Just an FYI.

If you don't feel that we are part of our team. You just might not be too much of a fan there ACE!

Maybe my grammar is off and maybe my spelling is not the best. But when I refer to our team and refer to us or we making moves, it is because I feel this is our team!
EaglesChad

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

General_Failure

Quote from: EaglesChad on June 12, 2009, 03:45:49 PM
I think Desean would start for more than half the teams in the league.

A mediocre #2 receiver is going to lead this team to the promised land. Oh yeah!

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Feel free to think the team is yours.   We in turn will freely mock you for it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

EaglesChad

Desean Jackson is much better than a mediocre #2! He is a 1 and could be an elite #1.
EaglesChad