Started by ice grillin you, May 02, 2009, 10:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2009, 09:30:43 AM
nevermind top 5 how does your top 25 (at least) not come from your favorite teams

its actually pretty easy

SunMo

Quote from: reese125 on May 04, 2009, 09:27:41 AM
hmm....dont get the lol there.

were you highly anticipating me putting in 4 philly athletes like everyone else? the request was your all time favorite sports athletes

you have a favorite team, why would the players on your favorite team not be one of your favorite players? 

fraud.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

bwhaha--you see dawkins on there dont ya sport?

Im sorry hold on:

1) Randall Cunnalingus
2) Reggie White
3) Allen Iverson
4) Mike Schmidt
5) Julius Irving

awesome thread

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 04, 2009, 09:36:02 AM
juan samuel > +1billion vince coleman

Yes.

Then again, Greg Gross > +1billion vince coleman
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Favorite Top 5:

1. Ken Griffey Jr
2. Kruk
3. Dawkins
4. Randall
5. Trotter

Hated Top 5:

1. Jose Reyes
2. Warren Sapp
3. Ricky Manning Jr
4. Todd Pinkston
5. Chipper Jones

In no order...but this was hard. Vlad Guerrero and Torii Hunter are favorites too. And Ricky Jordan is one of my all timer favorite Phils, along with Charlie Garner and Eric Allen on the Eagles

Diomedes

three of my all time favorites aren't even American

I'm a fraud!!  Chase me out!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

dio and reese, why do you have oj on your lists?  i'm certain reese never actually saw him play and i'm pretty sure dio's not old enough to remember that either.  and even if dio is old enough, i'm sure he was probably too busy running errands to watch oj tote the rock anyway. 

obviously the dude is a murderer (allegedly) and over the last 15 years, he's made himself into an easy person to hate.  but that stuff happened so long after his playing days, it doesn't seem to make sense why he'd be on your lists.  ty cobb was a racist piece of trash who assaulted black people in the stands but he's not on anyone's list.  the only players that qualify for the list imo are people that you've actually seen play.  but that's just my opinion. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 03, 2009, 07:04:33 AM
:yay
Mike Schmidt
Randall Cunningham
Ron Hextall
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Brian Dawkins

:boo
Matthew Barnaby
Tie Domi
Sam Cassell
Joe Carter
Eric Lindros
Michael Irvin

Edited.  I think I hate Sam Cassell mostly because he looks like an alien and seems to play better against the Sixers than other teams.  But the hate is so strong that I haven't been able to bump him for others like Jose Reyes or Ronde Barber.

SunMo

Love:

1.  Daulton
2.  Cunningham
3.  Hextall
4.  McNabb
5.  Kruk

Hate:

1.  Michael Irvin
2.  Tie Domi
3.  Jose Reyes
4.  Darcy Tucker
5.  Antoine Walker

reese125

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 04, 2009, 10:57:12 AM
dio and reese, why do you have oj on your lists?  i'm certain reese never actually saw him play and i'm pretty sure dio's not old enough to remember that either.  and even if dio is old enough, i'm sure he was probably too busy running errands to watch oj tote the rock anyway. 

obviously the dude is a murderer (allegedly) and over the last 15 years, he's made himself into an easy person to hate.  but that stuff happened so long after his playing days, it doesn't seem to make sense why he'd be on your lists.  ty cobb was a racist piece of trash who assaulted black people in the stands but he's not on anyone's list.  the only players that qualify for the list imo are people that you've actually seen play.  but that's just my opinion. 

unless you work for the county/state fair or youre in a traveling circus, how you could possibly guess my age is pretty remarkable

Sgt PSN

your posts dont exactly hint that youve got the maturity level of someone old enough to remember watching oj play.  and you never reference anything that happened prior to the 80's.  not to mention that almost every other athlete you mentioned on your lists were primarily popular in the 80's or early 90's and a few who are more current. 

if you were old enough to remember watching oj simpson play and include him in your hated list, you'd most certainly have a player or 2 from that same era on your favorite list as well. 

SunMo

although, the fact that he tries so hard to be hip and funny...would allow that maybe he really is 60

Sgt PSN

if he were 60 he'd complain about the weather every day.  or hit the lottery. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Some people choose to pick guys based on antics off the field.  So what?