2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

giving up a game tying single to a farging al pitcher is rediculous.  stupid curveball. 

Rome

Sgt PSN

Rome

Geowhizzer

Only made it to the fifth inning before I had to mute Buck/McCarver. 

Now two farging end-of-bat hits, and a moronic dive by Pineapple Head.

Don Ho

Worse by the minute.

Please remind these clowns this ain't the Rockies.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Geowhizzer

LBIggle

cole being on the mound period is not a good sign.

he will no longer be anything close to what he was in 2008.  he's permafarged in his head.

dumb ass strikes again.. he slides with his glove UP  LOL.. well the momentum has shifted monumentally.  it was a good year. i never want to see hamels again.  and i'm not kidding.  trade him for something.

Sgt PSN

someone should have been warming up the instant hoyda face gave up an rbi single to pettite

LBIggle

i hope a-rod blasts a 3 run shot so i can turn this garbage off.  the more i stare at that Hoyda cole the more i can actually feel the vein in my forehead popping out more.

MDS

farg you cole I hope your new born son grows up fatherless cause I hope you get aids AND DIE
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle