2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not a matter of right or wrong...its fact...he was what he was...which was outstanding...im not telling you anything i think happened im telling what did happen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Rome

LOL

No he wouldn't.  Padilla is a joke and the Phillies have a long sordid history of letting shteinbags like him dominate.

MDS

did you not hear? acclaimed baseball expert and veteran reporter igy said he was filthy. therefore he was.

ice grillin you

if you actually watched that game and didnt see how flithy padillas stuff was then you just dont know baseball...i really dont know what else to say

MDS

i already said i didnt watch the game. mostly on radio. but no matter how filthy padilla might have been hes still vicente padilla. 1 run against him is abortion like stuff.

mpmcgraw

The Phillies have hit much much better fastballs than Padillas.

The radar gun in LA is broke anyway.  It had Hamels topping 95 and 96 and it had Chan Ho at 97 on his first appearance.  Someone asked Chan Ho about his velocity and that it had him at 97 and he said something along the lines of Oh that's broke. 

They chased his junk.  You don't have much chance against anyone when you do that.

ice grillin you

and one run against aarp pedro coming off a horrible start over a month ago is worse....at least padilla dominated against the cardinals and has been really good for the last several weeks

seriously whats your alls point here besides not having watched the game or having watched it and not be able to recognize what was happening

are you that hard up to blame the offense or do you want to let gritty off the hook like all good MA's

newflash pitching in the mlb playoffs is usually pretty damn good....their offense did not lose the game...bad fielding by gritty and suspect moves by charlie did

mpmcgraw

Yeah, we are the ones that don't know what we are looking at. 

Stick to taling football.  Its easier to pretend you know what you're talking about.

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

to be honest its a coin flip as to whether he watched either....at least you admit you didnt

Munson

lol at IGY trying to compare a good game by a no name hack to a good game by a two time Cy Young award winner...no matter how old he is, there's a huge difference.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds