2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Terrible at bat by Ruiz.  They had the Rockies up agaisnt the wall there.  

1st and 3rd no outs swell.

shtein Ibanez is slow.

Happ?  WTF is going on?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

WTG fat boy.

Now wtf? Happ comes in?

What is going on? Who plays game 3?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

so much for a shut down inning.

who the farg is telling these pitchers where to throw the ball.

ok lets bring in happ now why didn't i think of that.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

If Pedro walks out of the bullpen next I just might have heart failure.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

LBIggle

he wont be coming out of the bullpen unless their desperate.. he's downright offensive in his first inning.

he also shouldn't be starting game 3.

and yes this umpire is straight garbage.

Don Ho

Charlie's playing game 2 of the NLDS as if it's game 7 of the WS.

Finally a good point by these knuckle heads on TBS.  Weather is forecasted to be terrible this weekend in Denver.  We may not play again until Monday.

LBIggle

and now happ gets drilled and cant make a play.  what a disaster.

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

PhillyGirl

Wow, I've defended CHarlie before...but I can't after this. Just wow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

LBIggle

big K for "i can't bend my arm" eyre.

at least happ can still pitch game 3 as long as his knee cap is still in one piece.  its a shame it took an injury for charlie to make the right move.

Don Ho