2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: phillymic2000 on April 16, 2010, 05:11:53 PM
Dmac brought a lot of joy to this city, along with pain. Farg him, he's a skin now, so hey #5 u can kiss my ass!!

in so many words, this.

also for the sake of it, he is fat. hes not really fat, of course. but hes now the enemy so...hes fat. farg him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Pretty sure the empty trophy case bothers him more.

MDS

how do you see stuff like that and not get ashamed?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Your parents haven't offed themselves yet, have they?

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

General_Failure

Rome

Quotetaterskins to move Taylor's locker

Associated Press

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington taterskins are moving the locker used by the late Sean Taylor.
NFC East blog

Mosley ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

The team announced Friday the locker will be moved from the taterskins Park training facility to the team's stadium, where it will be displayed for public view.

Taylor was shot to death at his home in Miami in November 2007. Shortly afterward, the taterskins sealed his locker behind Plexiglas, with his helmet, jersey, shoulder pads and other belongings inside.

General manager Bruce Allen says he realizes how much Taylor meant to the fans and that the team is "happy to be able to share this with them."

Leave it to the taterskins to use a dead player as a tourist attraction.

General_Failure

I'm gonna take a pilgrimage to see it, maybe leave some flowers in front.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on April 17, 2010, 06:45:54 PM
Quotetaterskins to move Taylor's locker

Associated Press

ASHBURN, Va. -- The Washington taterskins are moving the locker used by the late Sean Taylor.
NFC East blog

Mosley ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

The team announced Friday the locker will be moved from the taterskins Park training facility to the team's stadium, where it will be displayed for public view.

Taylor was shot to death at his home in Miami in November 2007. Shortly afterward, the taterskins sealed his locker behind Plexiglas, with his helmet, jersey, shoulder pads and other belongings inside.

General manager Bruce Allen says he realizes how much Taylor meant to the fans and that the team is "happy to be able to share this with them."

Leave it to the taterskins to use a dead player as a tourist attraction.

Snyder will probably charge for it
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, yeah... You've seen how much he's getting for tickets and parking.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

drafted to the eagles with no receivers...right to washington with no receivers. good times.

rjs246

Owens and McNabb on the Skins would be farging epic. So good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.