Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

SD

"Shanny's new Elway! The comparisons are there!"

QB Eagles

I saw one moron over there looking forward to the QB competition between McNabb and Campbell at camp.

PhillyPhanInDC

I heard an interesting thing on Washington radio today (it was WTOP, the local traffic/news channel): The taterskins have signed a grand total of eight free agents this offseason. Every single one will be at least 30 by Thanksgiving. Awesome. Depth is for the suck.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

John Clayton said that this move instantly vaults the skins to co-favorites in the NFC East with the Cowboys.

Matt Mosley disagrees.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

taterskins SB odds in Vegas before McNabb: 55-1

taterskins SB odds in Vegas after McNabb: 30-1

Rome

i hear paxil works wonders for those battling depression and obsessive compulsive disorder.

PhillyPhreak54

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2010, 09:23:57 PM
taterskins SB odds in Vegas before McNabb: 55-1

taterskins SB odds in Vegas after McNabb: 30-1

Yes, degenerate gamblers are more likely to think the skins can win something with a name at QB.

QB Eagles

A team full of has-been players with a has-been coach got themselves a has-been QB.

I'm almost as scared as when they got Gibbs back.

Seabiscuit36

Mcnabb PC starting now on ESPN NEws

It was supposed to start at noon, got pushed to 1215pm, wondering if they're signing an extension
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

Mcnabb is rocking a Doug Williams mustache.  One reporter asked a question what it will be like to walk out in to a stadium of 90k people cheering him rather than booing..LOL  and Donovan's response was "I've been treated fairly in the past, and i've never complained about the fans nor cared about what the media thought"  YOU LIE
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

charlie

Some dumbass reporter just asked if he was gonna go into the HOF as a taterskin...