2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on March 29, 2010, 02:42:51 PM
Philip Buchanon, Washington taterskin

hurts to say, but given the price they paid, he's a pretty solid pick up.  nothing great, but a nice player to have. 

reese125

taterskins signed RB Willie Parker to a one-year contract that has a max value of $3.1 million.

SD

So now they have Parker, Portis, and LJ...what a load of old crap.

PhillyPhreak54

I haven't been on ES since like February....someone post some updates on this signing.

MDS

if it were 2006 theyd have a hell of a backfield.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 02, 2010, 05:08:33 PM
I haven't been on ES since like February....someone post some updates on this signing.

i cant even imagine the incredible sickening love that shanny is getting
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

QuoteHappy Birthday Sean Taylor
Everyone leave a good memory of Sean Taylor in this thread.

My favorite memory was in the TB playoff game when he took a fumble to the house.

WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SEAN.

If one of you haters tries to jump on this thread with hate may you be cursed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's going to be funny when the Eagles go 4-12 and beat the Skins twice.

charlie

Do we point, or laugh now that McNabb is a taterskin?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 03, 2010, 12:45:57 AM

Its going to be funny when the Eagles go 4-12 and lose to McNabb twice.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 04, 2010, 08:45:54 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 03, 2010, 12:45:57 AM

Its going to be funny when the Eagles go 4-12 and lose to McNabb, Romo and Sheli twice.

PoopyfaceMcGee

pleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTOpleasesignTO