2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

DC sports captains 3 months ago included Chris Clark, Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, Arenas, Chris Samuels, Rock Cartwright, Cornelius Griffin. 

All of them are gone.

Drunkmasterflex

Chester Taylor a Bear.  Oops wrong thread.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4968849

skins taking a look at chad clifton.  would be a good signing for them but the move could get upgraded to great if he has an injury repeat of last year. 

Eagaholic

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on March 05, 2010, 02:03:04 PM
Chester Taylor a Bear.  Oops wrong thread.

basically anything is a legitimate reason to laugh at the taterskins

Sgt PSN

especially when has to do with them not getting a quality running back. 

BigEd76

2010 topic yet?

so now the taterskins are interested in Antonio Bryant and Larry Johnson

PhillyPhreak54

I thought I heard on Sirius that they signed Maake Kemoeatu as well.

Thats a beefy front line with him and Haynesworth.

Eagaholic

interesting. They're going to a 3-4, right? Probably insurance against fat Albert being out of shape again and only good for about 12 full effort plays a game.

PhillyPhanInDC

The taterskins signed Larry Johnson. Between him and Portis, there is going to be lots to point and laugh at this season.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Purple_Hayz

Looks like the 'Skins have signed the Sex Cannon. That's just filled with WIN right there. :afro

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Purple_Hayz

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on March 17, 2010, 12:11:48 PM
The sex cannon? Never heard that before. :-D
Well then allow me to broaden your  horizons a bit.  Because if you haven't experienced Rexstacy then you're missing out.  ^-^

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself