2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Eagaholic on February 09, 2010, 02:32:54 PM
LOL, funniest NFL thing I've seen in weeks.

Jay Glazer reports that [Bill]Romanowski is interviewing in Washington to be the team's strength and conditioning coach.   Seriously.

There are a ton of jokes that could be made here, but we'll leave them to the commenters.

Instead, we wonder if the league will have an opinion on the hiring of an admitted steroid user and pill enthusiast for a job that puts him in charge of the conditioning of an entire NFL team.

mark mcgwire's a hitting coach.  romaroidski might be a strength and conditioning coach.  what's next....oj simpson teaching morals & ethics to each rookie class?  maybe rae carruth can give a class on proper police evasion techniques.  perhaps we can resurrect corey lidle for some flying lessons while we're at it. 

QB Eagles

hbionic

Tom Brady can teach QB's how to be farging handsome. Oh wait, he is.  ^-^
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Munson on February 09, 2010, 09:58:38 PM
Or black.

i really want to laugh at this.  but i know munson will try and build on it and farg it up, which will then make me feel dirty for laughing at his joke. 

don't ruin this for me, man.  just this one farging time, don't ruin it.  you did good.  just let it be and let me laugh in peace.  please. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 09, 2010, 10:04:33 PM
Quote from: Munson on February 09, 2010, 09:58:38 PM
Or black.

i really want to laugh at this.  but i know munson will try and build on it and farg it up, which will then make me feel dirty for laughing at his joke. 

don't ruin this for me, man.  just this one farging time, don't ruin it.  you did good.  just let it be and let me laugh in peace.  please. 

that was to easy...im about the least funny person ever and a guy that always goes for the racial angle and even i knew not to go black here...a check piece of your sense of humor may be in order sarge

Munson

It wasn't about the joke itself, which was definitely easy. It was about catering to the ridiculous emphasis that people like you put on race here. Black is the relatively easy way to go anywhere, but here on CF, your over emphasis on race has made it so easy to go that route that it's not only a joke but a tongue-in-cheek joke that pokes fun at itself as well.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

youre white trash to the 1 millionth degree and i cant even imagine the racist lingo that gets tossed around in the american legion...which is probably why you go out of your way to make negro jokes whenever possible

Munson

lol I love how much you pretend to know my life. I love even more how you spread it around to literally every thread on the message board. It just makes you look like such a fool that I don't know if I ever want it to stop.

ice grillin you

you scream your life loud and clear dooks....honestly it doesnt take much thought at all to figure it out

Munson

lol the picture you have of me is so far off base that it's not even worth acknowledging.

What is, however, is how pathetic you are trying to scream "white trash" at me in every thread on the MB and making it virtually unbearable for anyone to post. Except for jew boy of course, who I am sure will be on the upswing from your balls to this thread any minute now.

ice grillin you

tell me the american legion wasnt really where youre proud of to watch games and you dont know anyone who was in that picture and all will be forgotten

Munson

lol IGY I posted plenty of pics in the sports memorabilia thread. It's not an "American Legion", it was a rec room built as an addition onto my Uncles house after he retired a few years ago. Yes, there are mainly white people there from week to week. That must automatically make them racist, I know. Or it just makes them old Italian people who have a shtein ton of family friends who happen to be from the same area.