2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2010, 10:37:51 AM
they don't need a quarterback.   they have colt brennanz!!
I have it on good authority that he will terrorize the NFC East for years to come.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PhillyPhreak54

Kyle Shanahan will probably leave Houston to be the OC for Pops in Washington.

They wasted no time in firing Zorny. Now we'll see clever signatures and sayings on ES about Shanahan for a year or wto until he flames out there. No one will ever win under Snyder.

BigEd76

"By the time you read this...."

QuoteThe former Denver Broncos coach flew to Washington on Dan Snyder's plane Monday, hours after the team fired Jim Zorn.

Shanahan was talking to the taterskins' owner Monday afternoon, a meeting that was scheduled to go into the night, with taterskins general manager Bruce Allen joining them later.

Snyder's plane, dubbed taterskins One, landed at Dulles International Airport near taterskins Park in midafternoon, and Shanahan was driven away in a limousine.

PhillyPhreak54

Their arrogance at ES knows no bounds:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=314385

QuoteAttention Members Of The Media

Will you guys please log the **** off of ES. Your continued lurking presence here has slowed down the board causing it to load really slow for some of our membership.

Go on, log off. Get off of here. Quit using us as "sources" and go do the job you're actually being paid for.

Especially you, Florio. You should be ashamed for basically stealing money from NBC for all the cut n pasting you've done here.

And I haven't forgotten abot you either, JLC. Yesterday on the NFLN you even read word for word something that was posted here.

Seriously. Log off. Go do your jobs or ask me who & where you can send your paychecks to.

They are convinced that Florio gets his taterskins news from ES.

And a few years ago Art got into a huge internet dildo fight with the sports writers on their message board.

MDS

where is that photoshop beermonkey or whoever made of art and being touched by a coaching angel. that was easily the greatest thing in the history of this place.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Sweet.

So what will be the excuse when he fails?

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 05, 2010, 09:19:45 PM
5/$35M

ha

i dont get the humor

andy makes more than six million a year

plus what does it matter how much coaches make

BigEd76

Andy's also the GM and has won more in the last 10 years.  Are you truly deep down scared about this move?

ice grillin you

not scared but there isnt any question the taterskins will get better under him which puts them potentially with or even ahead of the eagles

its not a matter of being scared its a matter of having another team in your division improve

but really all i was wondring is why is seven million bucks for him a laughing matter...dook has two superbowls..and he will have more say in football matters than the skins gm so for all intents and purposes he is a gm...allen is gonna be more of a contract salary cap guy than a PP guy

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2010, 09:58:51 PM
not scared but there isnt any question the taterskins will get better under him which puts them potentially with or even ahead of the eagles

its not a matter of being scared its a matter of having another team in your division improve

but really all i was wondring is why is seven million bucks for him a laughing matter...dook has two superbowls..and he will have more say in football matters than the skins gm so for all intents and purposes he is a gm...allen is gonna be more of a contract salary cap guy than a PP guy

He's overrated. I've always thought he was deserving of that tag because as a GM he's terrible and those SBs were because of Elway and Terrell Davis. He hasn't won shtein since.

And he has final say in DC, which is good for us to laugh at

General_Failure

Isn't this the guy that dumped Clinton Portis? That should lead to a few minutes of entertainment.

The man. The myth. The legend.