2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

you can laugh all you want but you look silly doing it....you have it backwards...once they are out of the playoffs you want them to win..theres nothing funny about them having a top pick or a good coach or god forbid a real GM....winning gives them a false sense of how good they are and they just might not fire zorn or hire a football guy to run the team

you need to look big picture here
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

IGY, if at any point under Dan Snyder they did any of that, it would be one thing....but your babble is pointless when they continuously fail in the football personnel hires.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

yeah, it would make sense if danny boy showed any indication that he was going to stop doing things the way he has over the years and start getting some real football people in there who knew what to do with those high draft picks.  and maybe one day he will.  but until he does, i will laugh my farging ass off at that train wreck of a team.  hell, i've been a bit disappointed over the years when they finish in the 8-8, 7-9 range because dorking up the 15th overall pick is not nearly as funny as dorking up the 5th or 6th. 

and who gives a shtein if the skins kept the game closer than the eagles did?  the saints were absolutely on fire to start the year and the eagles were without their starting qb, didn't have an established #2 receiver, the linebackers were a bigger joke than they are now and the o-line was still under construction as well.  i'm not saying that the eagles would have won that game with everything in place, but they damn sure would have had a better showing on the scoreboard. 

not to mention the fact that you can never compare games against common opponents and use it as an arguing point. 

ice grillin you

actually the taterskins arent bad drafters...its free agents where they farg shtein up...so it is important that they draft as low as possible

and with the plethora of big name coaches a possibility it wouldnt suprise me at all if lil danni tries to make a splash with one of them and theres much more of a chance of him doping that if they are 3-13 rather than 7-9 having won five out of their last six or whatever

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 07, 2009, 10:36:41 AM
and who gives a shtein if the skins kept the game closer than the eagles did?  the saints were absolutely on fire to start the year and the eagles were without their starting qb, didn't have an established #2 receiver, the linebackers were a bigger joke than they are now and the o-line was still under construction as well.  i'm not saying that the eagles would have won that game with everything in place, but they damn sure would have had a better showing on the scoreboard.   

you?

you sure are quick to list a thousand excuses for the saints debacle for someone who doesnt care

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

Portis was put on IR (for life?) and Suisham was canned.

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 07, 2009, 06:53:13 AM
you can laugh all you want but you look silly doing it....you have it backwards...once they are out of the playoffs you want them to win..theres nothing funny about them having a top pick or a good coach or god forbid a real GM....winning gives them a false sense of how good they are and they just might not fire zorn or hire a football guy to run the team

you need to look big picture here

As long as Dan Snyder owns that team they well never have any of what you list. Thats the big picture, and your man love for the Redksins is what is silly here.

I can't believe what I am hearing on taterskins radio. They are blaming the refs. YOU LOST BECAUSE YOUR KICKER SUCKS!

Sgt PSN

i can't believe you're listening to taterskins radio.  i imagine the only thing worse than reading what those idiots have to say on es is actually listening to them say it.  at least when i read their senseless dribble i do it with funny voices in my head to help make it more entertaining.  the thought of actually listening to those knuckleheads is vomit inducing. 

paco

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 09, 2009, 08:56:35 PM
i can't believe you're listening to taterskins radio.  i imagine the only thing worse than reading what those idiots have to say on es is actually listening to them say it.  at least when i read their senseless dribble i do it with funny voices in my head to help make it more entertaining.  the thought of actually listening to those knuckleheads is vomit inducing. 
Freddie Mitchell on 97.5 this week is vomit inducing.  At least I can point and laugh at the skins, after 5 mins of him, I wanted to punch something
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 09, 2009, 08:56:35 PM

Thats what is on the ESPN affiliate in my area, that and the Ravens. It was actually pleasurable for me to listen after they lost to the Saints. Been kinda' fun most all year actually.

Eagaholic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

match made in hell. Good lord, could they look any goofier in those getups?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

MDS

who is the fag taking the pictures? its like the guy taking the pictures on is she filthy. who is that 3rd guy?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.