2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

:-D :-D

That would be awesome and I cracked up thinking about it.

Press: "Coach, what happened with the protection on 3rd down?"

Zornography: "Quack, quack, quackkkk"

Sgt PSN

i can't help but feel bad for zorn.  dook got hired as the oc before the skins even had a head coach which created some controversy.  so then they promoted him to head coach, which created some controversy.  now he is publicy embarrassed and humiliated by not only having his playcalling duty taken from him, but he's replaced by a bingo caller whose been out of the league for 5 years. 

i love seeing bad things happen to the taterskins but at the same time, i can't help but wonder what zorn ever did to deserve this. 

PhillyGirl

I have to agree. I felt bad for him last night. He's the scapegoat for the suck that is the Skins.

Guy looked like he wanted to put a gun to his head last night.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 27, 2009, 10:26:02 AM
i love seeing bad things happen to the taterskins but at the same time, i can't help but wonder what zorn ever did to deserve this. 

He said "I'll take the job" as the OC when there was no head coach. Ignoring that, he said "I'll take the job" to the taterskins. Zorny is getting what he deserves.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

farg zorn and there is no excuse to ever feel bad about anything about that horrible organization. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 27, 2009, 12:16:22 AM
Quote from: MDS on October 27, 2009, 12:00:38 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 26, 2009, 11:53:26 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2009, 11:37:48 PM
easy this aint the time or place

not like anything goin on at the novacare is brag worthy

big up the phils son

Wrong, Todd.

Its always time to point and laugh at the taterskins and their fans suffering.

jayman

when the eagles are as bad as they are, you dont really got much ground to stand on. what is there to brag about? we both blow but you guys blow more? sign me up for that.

For as crummy as the Eagles have played, they aren't a colossal wreck like Washington is. Couple that with the unabashed homerism from their fans and you have an entertaining thing to watch.

Bottom line is that no one in the NFC can touch the Saints right now....so might as well point and laugh at these fargers

i would much rather be a skins fan than an eagles fan

they at least have a future starting next year with shanny or cowher

eagles are stuck with a 500 pound arrogant stupid idiot who thinks he invented football and who is about to get a contract extension and will end up being the coach till 2024

yeah hell make the playoffs a few times but theres no hope for a championship down the line......NONE

farg you andy you fat arrogant cock
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

They won't get Cowher. If they do, we'll have a Point and Laugh at Cowher thread next year.

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 27, 2009, 12:13:55 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 27, 2009, 11:55:55 AM
i would much rather be a skins fan than an eagles fan

lolololz
setting PG up i'm thinking...

Honestly i did feel bad for Zorn, and worse in this post game conference, except i saw that gay necklace thing he was wearing and i went back to hating
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

shanahan blows. i hope they throw $$$$$$$$ at him. john elway aint walkin through that door son.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ATV

Bowzer would like to remind you all, again, that I used to be a passionate taterskins fan.

reese125

I think Gruden was auditioning for a job interview last night the way he was gushing about Campbell

go for it chuck

General_Failure

Gruden has a serious drug problem, and I think everyone understands that after last night.

reese125

Sgt PSN

i really don't see how any respectable coach out there would want to work for snyder.  in 10 years, the only constant in the taterskins troubles has been the owner and i can't see gruden or cowher or shannahan being desperate enough for a job that they would want to go work for that clown. 

as long as snyder is running the show, all they're ever going to see for head coaches are bad nfl coaches like wade phillips or dick jauron, assistant coaches who want to be head coaches or college coaches that want to go to the pros.