2009 Point and Laugh at the taterskins thread

Started by Diomedes, January 26, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

to keep warmongering middle americans like you in check and discuss the eagles qb situation
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 12, 2010, 02:24:42 PM
to keep warmongering middle americans like you in check

It'll take a bit more than just you.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

Don't worry, you seem to have plenty of help around here. ;)

rjs246

Quote from: shorebird on February 12, 2010, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on February 12, 2010, 01:17:10 PM
Sometimes I like to say the word sometimes sometimes.
STFU you grammar nazi bitch.

Pretty sure that using the same word over and over again in the same sentence isn't poor grammar. Just a sign of low intelligence.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

rjs246

I was cute, though, to see shorebird valiantly attempt to come to Sarge's rescue. Very romantic.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on February 13, 2010, 10:18:46 AM
Quote from: shorebird on February 12, 2010, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on February 12, 2010, 01:17:10 PM
Sometimes I like to say the word sometimes sometimes.
STFU you grammar nazi bitch.

Pretty sure that using the same word over and over again in the same sentence isn't poor grammar. Just a sign of low intelligence.

r u cawlin m3 st00pid?

shorebird

Quote from: rjs246 on February 13, 2010, 11:20:35 AM
I was cute, though, to see shorebird valiantly attempt to come to Sarge's rescue. Very romantic.

A lot of things have been said about me in my lifetime, good and bad, but cute was never one of 'em.

Rome

So I showed my nine year-old a picture of a taterskins Super Bowl ring from 1991 that was listed for sale on Ebay for $40K and she said, "Washington actually won a Super Bowl once?"

Classic.

Sgt PSN

unfortunately, there's no questioning that for the eagles. 

Eagaholic

QuoteReport: taterskins interested in Leonard Little
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 16, 2010 1:03 PM ET
Defensive end Leonard Little hasn't decided yet if he'll play in 2010.  If he does, Little won't struggle to find a job offer as an unrestricted free agent.

Brian Stull of ESPN 101 in St. Louis reports that taterskins defensive coordinator Jim Haslett has "let it be known" he believes Little could still be very productive if used correctly.

Little has played his entire career in St. Louis, but he's familiar with Haslett's system after playing under him from 2006-2008.

But of course washington would be interested in little.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/16/report-taterskins-interested-in-leonard-little/

A smattering of predictable but funny responses

Sgt PSN

i liked this one:

QuoteShanahan looked at the team depth chart and realized he lacks depth at murderer, so this makes a lot of sense.

Eagaholic

QuoteWashington taterskins owner Dan Snyder just spent $600,000 on two alligator leather desks with matching alligator-skin chairs for his offices at FedExField in Landover, Md. Snyder ordered the desks from the new Giorgio's of Palm Beach store on Madison Avenue. A rep for the store said, "Mr. Snyder ordered two desks and two chairs, and they will be de livered in around six weeks."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/gator_decor_xvPmK9sQLXfecpbUTkDWQL#ixzz0h34yxMdP

I hope there's some kind of excuse like Florida's his alma mater. Actually, no I don't.

BigEd76

Randle El, Smoot, Cartwright, Betts, Cornelius Griffin and Randy Thomas were all released